Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

*Online Headshop* help

Status
Not open for further replies.

te3s

Greenlighter
Can I order from *an online headshop* to bulgaria without problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Te4s. I've had to remove the name of the site you used as it is strictly forbidden to discuss sources for any drug on Bluelight. The site in question supplies cannabis seeds and psychedelic truffles which means we cannot name the site.

Your best bet would be to check the shipping info on the site itself and see if they mention any shipping restrictions. If they don't say they won't ship to Bulgaria then it basically comes down to local laws and how willing you are to risk the possibility of prosecution if importing the items you require conflicts with Bulgarian law.

On a personal note, I - and many others - have ordered many things from overseas suppliers that are illegal in the country I reside in and have never yet had any problem. But, of course, there are always the odd few which do get caught. How big a deal this is depends very much on local laws. Caveat emptor, as they say.

But as this is not a topic which can really be discussed in any detail I'm gonna go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.