• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine One week enough to reset tolerance?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Been through a 0.3g over the past 4 hours of some low quality blow. Just wondering how quickly will my tolerance reset after this small usage? Will a week be enough to restore my dopamine levels back to normal? I wanna use speed next weekend so don't want coke tolerance interfering in the effects.

It depends how long you've been using, how much you've used recently, etc.

I'm not keen on coke cross tolerance to amphetamine but i'm pretty sure there is no cross tolerance, or if there is it will be negligible in a week

It depends how long you've been using, how much you've used recently, etc.

I'm not keen on coke cross tolerance to amphetamine but i'm pretty sure there is no cross tolerance, or if there is it will be negligible in a week
About 0.3g of low quality blow over a few hours. Hadn't touched coke in a month and when I did it last time was only a point.

A single use won't cause much tolerance, what you are experiencing is tachyphylaxis, acute tolerance which makes a second line weaker than the first but this effects lasts only don't know 24-48h. Long term tolerance builds slowly (but steadily with use).

Been through a 0.3g over the past 4 hours of some low quality blow. Just wondering how quickly will my tolerance reset after this small usage? Will a week be enough to restore my dopamine levels back to normal? I wanna use speed next weekend so don't want coke tolerance interfering in the effects.
Never use blow if it's low quality ew, it feels awful , hurts ND ur gonna blow a hole through ur nose before u realize it. Don't snort garbage. Unless u want a uni nostril

One week is a lot of time, only with mdmA( serotonin) u need quite some time to restore it. When it comes to dopamine, 2 days is enough. Still try not to snort too much powder, u only got 1 nose and cartilage doesn't grow back. Make sure if ure gonna snort thst the product Is A1 and only on special ocassions. Cheers

One week is a lot of time, only with mdmA( serotonin) u need quite some time to restore it. When it comes to dopamine, 2 days is enough. Still try not to snort too much powder, u only got 1 nose and cartilage doesn't grow back. Make sure if ure gonna snort thst the product Is A1 and only on special ocassions. Cheers
Interesting that cocaine danages the nose without burning (at least when it's good quality, or laced with lidocaine), while e.g. arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives don't do any damage. Guess due to the local anesthetic effect?

Never use blow if it's low quality ew, it feels awful , hurts ND ur gonna blow a hole through ur nose before u realize it. Don't snort garbage. Unless u want a uni nostril
In Australia most coke is low quality. I use coke maybe 3/4 times a year so I hope my body has enough time to repair itself during the breaks.

Interesting that cocaine danages the nose without burning (at least when it's good quality, or laced with lidocaine), while e.g. arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives don't do any damage. Guess due to the local anesthetic effect?
It is a vasoconstrictor, the tissue stops receiving oxygen and dies out. That+remember when u snorting ur inhaling little shards,pieces of cocsinr or other solid cuts. Thst will eventually wear off the cartilage, even snorting the purest coke or any powder will make a hole in ur nose, sooner or later but cut cocainr faster than Anything.

It is a vasoconstrictor, the tissue stops receiving oxygen and dies out. That+remember when u snorting ur inhaling little shards,pieces of cocsinr or other solid cuts. Thst will eventually wear off the cartilage, even snorting the purest coke or any powder will make a hole in ur nose, sooner or later but cut cocainr faster than Anything.
How many grams of blow would it take to blow a hole through the nostrils? I know people blowing through a gram of crap every weekend and don't seem to have any problems.

In Australia most coke is low quality. I use coke maybe 3/4 times a year so I hope my body has enough time to repair itself during the breaks.
The cartilage doesn't grow back. Each binge of coke u damaging ur nose a lil. If the product Is pure of course the damage is gonna be minimal but u still damaging ut nose. The nostrils were made for the inhalation of oxygen not lil particles of different substances.

How many grams of blow would it take to blow a hole through the nostrils? I know people blowing through a gram of crap every weekend and don't seem to have any problems.
That's relative, I know ppl who have been snorting for years and don't have shit. I met also a kid in rehab who blew a hole in just 2 years snorting almost everyday, if u don't let it rest and u maintain it sore it's gonna die out pretty fast. Want and advice? Never buy blow, just use blow if someone offers you and if it's good quality. Otherwise is not worth it really

That's relative, I know ppl who have been snorting for years and don't have shit. I met also a kid in rehab who blew a hole in just 2 years snorting almost everyday, if u don't let it rest and u maintain it sore it's gonna die out pretty fast. Want and advice? Never buy blow, just use blow if someone offers you and if it's good quality. Otherwise is not worth it really
In other words a few lines every 3 or 4 months would probably be safe with only no minor damage.

With some substances in the right salt form and purity I'd say the damage is minimal to nonexistent. Deschloroketamine doesn't even burn, it's like nothing to snort. Little drip, no pain, it passes the tissue easily and fast. It's essential to crush crystals as much as possible to a fine powder, your nose doesn't like shards. If you want more, make a solution based on isotonic salt water, maybe other aids like panthenol and use a nasal spray. That's what the pharmacy does with substances which should pass more easily than orally and IV's not wanted, like ketamine, oxytocin, semax/selank, pseudoephedrin etc. I guess the short duration of coke (thus frequent redose), the localanesthetic properties and specially lidocaine might be responsible for the damage.

Last edited:
Then they might do comparably lesser damage with high frequency of usage you just wouldn't feel it (but yes tbh for the shortest amount of time when I was actually using the nasal roa with dissos I don't think I ever did anything but stuff my nose to the point it wouldn't unclog while chasing the hole. Like a vacuum happened with a shitload of ket after binging ir for 2 or 3 days and getting a big tolerance. It was also evaporated ket crystals from a pharmaceutical liquid vial so no cuts whatsoever for sure).
At first I holed from 100mg then needed to snort 500mg, and not only snort it but get it absorbed through my nose to reach that hole again a day or two later from the first couple of times (which was damn near impossible to absorb fast enough to hole me). Then I figured this is sterile pharmaceutical grade and started IMing it from the vial and tolerance build up reduced very, very drastically, even as my usage increased. I was holing from the range of 80mg-150mg IM for weeks if not months of daily usage.
After that tried all the rc dissos too IMing them all (not pharma grade but still relatively pure chems. However once I saw the difference in onset, tolerance build up with that ROA etc. I went for it most of the time after that anyways).
Boofing rc dissos (as I've never done it with ket), is very similar onset and dosage wise to IMing them so if you don't like needles I would recommend that ROA as I did that with the rc dissos before IMing them for a short while with very good results. Especially with 3 meo pcp before it was banned (euphoric mania for days, good times , from my point of view mainly ofc).

As for good Coke when snorted it numbs and I don't mean the cuts in it but the good shit. Some of the purest coke I've tried doesn't amp you up that much it's blissful and relaxing (not sedating) and euphoric effects, could watch a movie or something nk problem not just talk non stop with the pal/s for a couple of hours the dumbest shit you'll forget next day 90% of it after or realise how ridiculous it all was when in a sober state and not get much out of it after the night of the experience most of the times (but maybe thats just me and I'm wrong for many of you as individuals react differently ofc , set and setting, roa, dosage etc. are all key factors no matter the drug IMO).

Sorry about the rant or if the comment seems scattered around the place. I guess you could tell I'm not quite sober right now but nevertheless sharing is caring.

Have a good one yall and stay hard or if not, at least stay safe!

(Sorry for the formatting too of it's off as I'm writing this on my phone atm.)

I prefer buying it as then I can have a bigger guarantee and idea about the quality compared to someone offering me something of unknown and unverified purity (it's free drug/s, but that doesn't attract me at all when the above is in uncertain).

But yeah I actually found this thread as I was searching for myself the answer to the following question and if anyone can elaborate or share knowledge it would be more than appreciated.

Here it is:

For how long should I stay clean from coke usage to get an accurate or at least relatively normal test results for:
dopamine and norepinephrine (doing setotonin as well but coke doesnt do anything on that front) levels in the blood?

Because after that the results will be examined by a medical peofessional who is a psychiatrist dealing with addicts and substance dependencies issues as his main sphere of professional expertise.

So I'm basically asking how long to wait before doing the blood work?
So the levels of the dopamine and norepinephrine in the body aren't suspicious or obviously too unregular when compared to the average level results?
(Average levels as in those which are to be expected of a 25 year old male with a history of 4 years poly drug use and recently being clean for a month).

Don't want to be suspected of a recent and only a day long relapse which is a big deal for personal commitments and responsibility taken mainly.
I torment myself about it too much anyway - but that's on me and consequences have actions.
Mainly for not having control over a not in any way unfamiliar but very intrusive and strong urge for first time since starting to be sober recently.
And after satisfying that stupid urge for a shitty 10-15 min high, chasing it and the after resulting effects of doing that have been experienced more times than it should be by this point.
If there is even a point for them to be experienced at all anymore being it's without any resulting positive lasting impact in any shape or form, and probably will remain like that forever (which is a good thing depending the point of view taken).

(There were plenty of interesting experiences had In those years, but I never got addicted or couldn't control myself with any other drug as much as I did with good coke specifically the terrible IV ROA of doing it for the most stupid, damaging, shitty and also the shortest high ever.
I even tried heroin as well as pharma ampoules of liquid fentanyl via IV ROA more than a couple of times out of pure curiosity from all things heard about them, and to try and see what the fuss is about. Honestly I found them to be some of, if not the most boring drugs that are on the list.
Maybe if I they were among the first drugs tried it would've been a different story but after psychs , dissos via all ROAS (and combos between the two that I could think of) etc. those two were uneventful and disappointing.
Idk what I expected but wasn't getting itchy and sleepy basically almost all of the time.
At best a few very inconsistent and not repeatable, but interesting nods where achieved from those experiments. Which I guess I could see people being curious to experience more of them, if they were maybe more consistent to reproduce, possibly?
More in terms of dream like memories or faint visuals but not psychedelic and instead resembling more close to photo-realistic images of places while nodding actually, along with voices of mostly close people seen in those dream like but very realistic while they last, scenarios.

IMO even if they were to be used specifically for anesthetic or pain killer purposes since they are opiods after all, that's what they were deemed to have the best general positive effects or most potential uses of them medically, while administered in a controlled setting/s.
There would be way better results had, without withdrawal and physical dependence risk involved with using 3 ho pcp for those same two conditions of mainly physical and also sometimes mentally painful states stated above, but it's an unstudied RC sadly (who knows how many more are potentially better alternatives to the generally accepted solutions nowadays in but not limited to medicine for example).
3 ho pcp was in itself, way above dope and fent in usefulness for anesthesia and pain suppression when used with that intention and finding the right dose for you.
I've taken the 3 ho pcp during some of the most painful physical conditions I've experienced in day to day life injuries and sicknesses causing huge amounts of physical pain that I don't wanna wish on anyone to experience. Also during a period of recovering from a really painful and long operation which took months.
It worked wonders every single time without risk of o.d. or any physical addiction manifesting when used for longer periods of times.
Worst case scenario possible was to blackout for not that long of a time and only if I dosed too much of it, and I dont mean blacking out in any agile way in which I could hurt myself , but I digress).

Honestly thread is old but I'm talking so much stuff nobody asked about or possibly cares for that the mods can feel free to delete any of these comments if deemed inadequate.

But still hoping for an answer regarding the blood work question

Thanks!.

But yeah I actually found this thread as I was searching for myself the answer to the following question and if anyone can elaborate or share knowledge it would be more than appreciated.

Here it is:

For how long should I stay clean from coke usage to get an accurate or at least relatively normal test results for:
dopamine and norepinephrine (doing setotonin as well but coke doesnt do anything on that front) levels in the blood?

Because after that the results will be examined by a medical peofessional who is a psychiatrist dealing with addicts and substance dependencies issues as his main sphere of professional expertise.

So I'm basically asking how long to wait before doing the blood work?
So the levels of the dopamine and norepinephrine in the body aren't suspicious or obviously too unregular when compared to the average level results?
(Average levels as in those which are to be expected of a 25 year old male with a history of 4 years poly drug use and recently being clean for a month).

Don't want to be suspected of a recent and only a day long relapse which is a big deal for personal commitments and responsibility taken mainly.
I torment myself about it too much anyway - but that's on me and consequences have actions.
Mainly for not having control over a not in any way unfamiliar but very intrusive and strong urge for first time since starting to be sober recently.
And after satisfying that stupid urge for a shitty 10-15 min high, chasing it and the after resulting effects of doing that have been experienced more times than it should be by this point.
If there is even a point for them to be experienced at all anymore being it's without any resulting positive lasting impact in any shape or form, and probably will remain like that forever (which is a good thing depending the point of view taken).

(There were plenty of interesting experiences had In those years, but I never got addicted or couldn't control myself with any other drug as much as I did with good coke specifically the terrible IV ROA of doing it for the most stupid, damaging, shitty and also the shortest high ever.
I even tried heroin as well as pharma ampoules of liquid fentanyl via IV ROA more than a couple of times out of pure curiosity from all things heard about them, and to try and see what the fuss is about. Honestly I found them to be some of, if not the most boring drugs that are on the list.
Maybe if I they were among the first drugs tried it would've been a different story but after psychs , dissos via all ROAS (and combos between the two that I could think of) etc. those two were uneventful and disappointing.
Idk what I expected but wasn't getting itchy and sleepy basically almost all of the time.
At best a few very inconsistent and not repeatable, but interesting nods where achieved from those experiments. Which I guess I could see people being curious to experience more of them, if they were maybe more consistent to reproduce, possibly?
More in terms of dream like memories or faint visuals but not psychedelic and instead resembling more close to photo-realistic images of places while nodding actually, along with voices of mostly close people seen in those dream like but very realistic while they last, scenarios.

IMO even if they were to be used specifically for anesthetic or pain killer purposes since they are opiods after all, that's what they were deemed to have the best general positive effects or most potential uses of them medically, while administered in a controlled setting/s.
There would be way better results had, without withdrawal and physical dependence risk involved with using 3 ho pcp for those same two conditions of mainly physical and also sometimes mentally painful states stated above, but it's an unstudied RC sadly (who knows how many more are potentially better alternatives to the generally accepted solutions nowadays in but not limited to medicine for example).
3 ho pcp was in itself, way above dope and fent in usefulness for anesthesia and pain suppression when used with that intention and finding the right dose for you.
I've taken the 3 ho pcp during some of the most painful physical conditions I've experienced in day to day life injuries and sicknesses causing huge amounts of physical pain that I don't wanna wish on anyone to experience. Also during a period of recovering from a really painful and long operation which took months.
It worked wonders every single time without risk of o.d. or any physical addiction manifesting when used for longer periods of times.
Worst case scenario possible was to blackout for not that long of a time and only if I dosed too much of it, and I dont mean blacking out in any agile way in which I could hurt myself , but I digress).

Honestly thread is old but I'm talking so much stuff nobody asked about or possibly cares for that the mods can feel free to delete any of these comments if deemed inadequate.

But still hoping for an answer regarding the blood work question

Thanks!.
Idk if you will even see this, but I just have to tell you, wow.

First off, how do you have access to everything?

Also, the thing you said about the interesting nods on painkillers are spot on. It’s like you are in a real scenario and having conversation with people then you slip back in to reality. Kind of reminds me when I almost got serotonin syndrome from too much molly and was having conversations with people who weren’t there and coming in and out of consciousness.

What I really love is the fact you can put it all in words. I always have such a hard time describing exactly how I feel or what my
Thoughts on how I felt were. Especially if it’s a heavy trip because everything is just so intense it’s hard to remember.

Vasoconstriction+ if you look at cocaine through a microscope they're very fine crystals. Over time repeated exposure irritates the nose and Vasoconstriction makes the blood vessels die. The nose wasn't designed to inhale powder buddy, just oxygen.

U kidding? Ketamine in its raw form are very large shards, even if you strain it. It fucking stings. I've personally never snorted ketamine for that matter but from experiences I've read, oh boy no thanks.