Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

One trip to end them all (LSD*)

SimplyDeadal

Greenlighter
This is my first trip report and probably my last one as well. It wasn't a bad trip but almost like an awaking to myself. So without further ado, let's begin.

This was 2 days ago and I hadn't gone to work that day because of a court date for a mild possession of marijuana. Luckily it was the end of my probation, and my friend just text me that he had gotten 12 hits of Lucy. Excited I told him to hurry on over while I prepare my house for the trip. About hour later I heard a knock coming from my apartment so I ran to the door like a kid who's most valuable toy had just arrived. I opened the door it wasn't my friend, but a kid from his college already disco-eyed. He just stared at, smiled, and walked in. Now I wasn't to mad at this, but I was though it would just be my friend and me that night and probably call our girls over for a fun night. His friend was a tall skinny kid who had been attending college to be a stage tech. Kind of weird but tolerable. My friend followed behind giving me this concerned look that I hadn't paid any attention to. I took the acid as did my friend (we both took 4 a piece, but it was his friends first time so he took 2.) Now this was supposed to be double titrate so it was strong. The come up was intense almost too strong. We were having normal acid ramblings at first just having fun, but now his friend was making me anxious by walking around trying to figure out the world. He was a fan of lord of the rings and he had a replica ring. It was like he was stuck in a loop and he kept saying one ring to rule them all. We just kind of went with it at first until we decided to get something to eat. While we were driving his friend insisted to set up front which I didn't really care, but while we started to drive he started trying to make my friend crash. Now this wasn't cool at all and we had to let him know the seriousness of driving. This is when he really snapped. I know they say schizoids can be normal and LSD could kick start the illness, but I never thought in my life it would happen. We got back after a rough ride and we were in my house. He kept saying he figured it out and that none of this was real. He also kept throwing in that lord of the ring reference. He started lighting cigarettes in my house which I get livid about. Especially since he has been over once before. I told him I would smoke a cig with him even though I was trying to quit. Just so he would stop whatever he was doing. He just wouldn't snap out of whatever world he was in. Then he took off running out of my apartments and I just told my friend and we went to look for him. He walked up with a crazy look in his eyes which were solid black. We went back into the house and me and my friend discussed what the hell was going on. Then he started yelling that we were the devilish and proceeded to tackle my friend. I watched at first thinking he would stop but this wasn't normal it was like he was trying to kill him so I grabbed him threw him down and while we were holding him down we tried to talk to him. He screamed out and pushed us now my friend and I bodybuild and are twice his size. He has an unusual animalistic strength to him while he gets free and we try to calm him. He said don't try and trick him and started to attack us again. We got him back down and he started screaming very loud so my friend tried to cover his mouth. He bit my friends finger and almost through the bone so I had to hit him hard enough that he would let go. So we had to throw him out of my apartment and lock my door. I couldn't believe it this guy was trying to kill us!

We decided to leave the apartment and get help. We should have contacted the cops right then and get it over with, but we were just now peaking from the LSD. We know we didn't make the best decision, but I think we didn't do bad. We drove back to his college and contacted the head of his frat and he called the police. We met him at the McDonald's and filled out the report. About that time my neighbor who I warned told me he was still at the apartment and he was getting arrested. Apparently he chased to single moms around and kicked in my neighbors door. Surprisingly my friend and I didn't get in trouble and were aloud to leave.

The next day I get a call from my tenant saying I'm getting evicted and I was responsible for his actions. Bullshit! I don't agree with that at all. This guy was crazy and really needs to be euthanized in my opinion, but I realized even though I have experience with about every psychedelic drug I could be "that guy." I decided to quit all drugs for good and I want nothing to do with them. I am not against them, but I just don't want them anymore.

wow dude that sounds like torture. I can understand why you would never wanna do drugs after that. I never wanted to do drugs again after a really mindfucky shroom trip but ended up smoking weed again that week. Im glad you and your friend weren't seriously injured. I hope that guy wakes up pretty soon to a normal reality. good luck to you brother.

This is why i like solo tripping. I hate dealing with other people's freak outs. And the dilema you had is very common: do you try and make them stay or kick them out? Either one could bring cops to your door. Kicking them out makes you feel responsible if they go and do something crazy and hurt themselves, but some people are freaking too much, and if you have neighbours close by you could get cops at your house if they stay.
I hate other peoples bad trips, they are contagious (sp) too.