One-Time Injection of Deca, Need some Help

iTwack

Greenlighter
I injected 150mg of deca durabolin once during this cycle just last night. I'm on week 3 of this cycle. Please don't ask me why I did it, I made a mistake and I'm going to trash the deca and stick with the test cypionate. My concern is a loss of libido, AKA "deca dick"; I'm psych'ing myself out right now. Should I introduce anything into the cycle I'm on below now that I've put 150mg of deca into my thigh? I'm not looking for bashing or anything; just constructive and helpful criticism on what or if I should do anything. It's probably needless worrying but I have to at least post something and seek some advice. I'm 28y.o., 185lbs, 6'0" and have been working out since my early 20's.

400mg/wk Cyp Wk 1-10
Then taper off:
200mg/wk Cyp Wk 11
100mg/wk Cyp Wk 12
((I have liquid nolvadex and liquid aromasin on-hand; I'm also going to be getting clomid and HCG at the end of the month))

I'm spending the remainder of the year researching anabolics so I have a total comprehension and understanding of stacking cycles before I jump into something more advanced.

Last edited:
It's not something to worry about. It won't do any harm, and probably won't have any effect on your sex drive used just once. Just carry on with your cycle as planned.

It's not something to worry about. It won't do any harm, and probably won't have any effect on your sex drive used just once. Just carry on with your cycle as planned.

Thanks a lot mate. I appreciate it.