• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

One puff of Meth 3 times a week. L-T damage?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Hello wonderfully knowledgeable and experienced brothers and sisters. Anyone ever go on a scheduled Meth intake in similar manner to one puff from a pipe once a night after work three times a week. Will I lose all my teeth even if I’m brushing, flossing, and mouthwash twice a day? What about other long term damage might I experience over a year or two years? Thanks.

I dont know anyone who has ever used meth in the manner. To me, it seems kinda pointless.

I highly doubt you would experience any LT effects. Considering, I have known people who bang ridiculously larger quantities, for a longer time and still made it out.

It's really not common for folks to be able to use Meth in this manner for long. There isn't a lot of specific data out there for every other day usage of this drug. We do have data for chronic and consistent usage though, which is ultimately what I would consider every other day usage. You're not allowing time for your body to catch up. I believe Methamphetamine can be used in a, say monthly fashion and not cause any permanent or lasting damage, but that is just my opinion. Bear in mind that a "puff" is not a unit of measurement that we can really use without a lot of potential for obscurity.

This is pure opinion and I'm biased, as 90% of my drug usage have been Opioid substances, but Methamphetamine and Crack Cocaine just seem to wreck people so fast.

The crippling physical, social and psychological symptoms are usually apparent. I mean this as a warning OP.

Reactions: CFC
That’s how it starts.

I have never personally met someone who can treat meth like “having a beer every Friday arvo”

Regardless of its use, over time you will notice changes. I at the start was a weekend user, M-F I never drank. Then it become at night once everything was done. Then I’ll just have one befor I go out drinking early arvo.

It’s various things that affect you physically damage aswell as your mental state. Lack of sleep is one - I noticed my skin changed severely from lack of sleep and water. I went away last week for a week didn’t use and holy fuck the difference in my skin and I have amazing skin. But my teeth I take really good care of always have.

I smoke
But my friend is an IV user for a long time not sure how long but her teeth are intacked just not as white as they use to be.

I agree with hyroller, kick it while you can.

How you started doing it or it’s manageable like that baffles me but each person is different!!

Intrigued to hear how you go

Reactions: CFC
I would say the long term damage once you quit would not be substantial if you can maintain these doses. However, meth is meth and any amount is going to cause some toxicity

Like the others said, unless you have superhuman discipline and total impulse control (basically, someone else with a gun pointed at your head), the chances are your 'one puff' will soon degenerate into twenty puffs 7 days a week.

It's very hard to control use of dopaminergic stimulants because they are so addicting and that directly undermines impulse control (and executive function) quite rapidly and dramatically.

If you were somehow able to restrain your use, I doubt it would cause harm to your teeth, but I'd expect your sleeping patterns and bodyclock (circadian rhythms) to take a hit due to using it in the evening, and that can have potential long-term implications for health down the road.

It sounds like you're looking for something to help you kind of *chill out* after work (ice joke) without falling asleep completely. I know people who have been able to do this but it's extremely rare to come across them. Typically it starts out as an innocent enough habbit for those who can handle it, and then you're scrambling to catch up after a big hooker binge on the weekend, all fucked up on Monday and everybody can tell you're twacked.

However, if you are one of the very select few people on Earth who can just take a puff and put it down, my hat is off to you sir. I wouldn't say you would incur any more long-term damage from that then possibly daily Adderall use. Except for you do you have to remember that the lung damage is real. That route of Administration has sort of gone the way of the dinosaur for me unless I'm smoking base triptamines, I used to be intravenous as well because it gets such a rush, but the risk of infection and the long-term damage and general is just not worth it *to me*

However, if you are, again, one of those very rare few who can just take a toot and put it down. I honestly don't see a huge problem with that. I think you would incur more damage from a daily alcohol habit than you would off of a three times a week one puff after work situation. But that's a slippery slope as All Slopes which are coated in crystals get. Very slippery.

Honestly I've been down that road, and I would highly recommend you try it phenylpiracetam, it's not as recreational but you can definitely use it at work and you do get a good buzz off of it if you down it with a coffee and some heavy cream, it is soluble in water but it is better absorbed when ingested with fats, and if you are into just taking tiny doses of stuff you might want to just look into microdosing LSD, it's got a lot of useful applications. To be honest it has changed my life, I don't touch ice anymore, I don't touch blow anymore, there's a lot of things I don't do anymore because I'd rather just take a quarter hit of acid and go about my day. It lasts all day, you get a nice reasonable buzz off of it, and you're extremely productive if you know how to navigate to headspace. You won't have any desire to use anything else after work because you're done being creative and productive for the day. It's just a much better choice, so, with that in mind, have fun doing what you will, and I hope all the best for you! Party safe buddy :D

Anyone ever go on a scheduled Meth intake in similar manner to one puff from a pipe once a night after work three times a week

Do you mean one draw? Or one sessions.
Do you just load it and keep the meth in there all week... I’m intrigued

i think it would better for you to get the 8 hours of sleep a day, if you do it at night it will force you to be up for another 10 hours, best time to do it is right after waking up so by the time it wears off you can sleep like normal

The reason that meth is toxic and adderall is not is that around 35% of meth is metabolized into amphetamine plus methanol. Methanol is very toxic.

It sounds like you are trying to use it at clinical dosage levels, at this point it would be much more beneficial to you to not smoke it, as one puff is hardly an amount you can put your finger on. I'd agree with the others and avoid it at all costs if possible, however, if you are bound on introducing it to your body's chemistry then you may find it beneficial to exactly gauge your dosage. Orally with mass weighed would be the safest and most accountable route. Good luck finding a scale measuring down to the milligram and potentially microgram though, as thats what you are looking at with the one puff prescription, depending on your puffs that is.