• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

One Month Straight Speed

Lumpyghost

Greenlighter
Is it fine to use for a month straight if you sleep and eat normally, brush teeth and use no alcohol mouth wash and floss shortly after each smoking session and after eating ? Along with showering daily, using lotions and consuming broncholin and vitamins just in case??

From a harm reduction point of view that assumes you are going to use regardless, then yes you are reducing harm by taking in good nutrition and sleeping.....those are crucial in maintaining your health as best you can given the circumstances.

Ultimately what you put in you get out, if I'm recording a vocalist/singer and they don't sound very good to begin with and whilst there are a million tricks I can do to improve pitch and slap on various effects in the end they can only sound so good. Put shit in and you get shit out. I'm certainly experienced in integrating a large IV meth habit into my life for long periods of time, once you can eat and sleep properly you will perform well.....but you're addicted to meth and that will become a serious issue in your life depending on your family, if any, circumstances.

But if you can keep eating and sleeping and everything else you mentioned then you'll keep it together much longer - mentally and physically. Take care and good luck.

Assuming we are talking about meth and not real speed (amphetamine), it is a bad idea but you are probably going to do it anyway. Try and back off if you start to get withdrawal symptoms. Make sure to take it earlier in the morning so you can get to sleep. Eating is going to be a major problem especially if you do it a month straight. Try and eat at least two meals a day. I would suggest before you dose and when you are coming down later that night.

Try not to abuse it and stay up days in a row. Be safe and good luck.