• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

One gram of weed stays in your system how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHateColleg

Greenlighter
ok, so I'm getting drug tested next Thursday, and the next time I will be drug tested will be in 3-4weeks. So on Thursday night, after the drug test, I'm planning on smoking a blunt, about a gram, maybe less, to potentiate my acid trip.
I weigh 135lbs, not much fat on my body. I'm wondering, if I workout and drink a lot of water, will a gram or two of weed(smoked in one night) be out of my system. I haven't smoked in two months so there will be no build-up of previous metabolites. I think i'll be safe but I would like to hear your opinion on whether the pot will be out of my system within 2-3 weeks. :? thank you for your advice. I'm 99% sure i'll be good but it would suck if there were trace amounts.

It really depends on your physique, diet, workout routine, how much water you drink, etc. etc...however, being as small as you are and working out like you plan to do as well as drinking water, I'd wager that you will be just fine within 2 weeks. I smoked an 8th through the course of a week and I pissed clean 3 weeks later without a ton of effort...and I'm a fatass! You'll be just fine bro. Good luck on your trip!

Sweet! Thank you for your input!! yea I eat too much stirfry but I'll just add more veggies to it lol.

No drug testing questions allowed. "But why," you ask? Well basically, with these questions all you're going to get is a bunch of anecdotes about how some random stranger online did one thing or another and pissed clean like 27min after hitting a J or how they took a single hit and were testing positive 3 months later. Then when you're in court because you took online advice from a total stranger and ended up fucking your parole/probation/court-ordered treatment, you might happen to mention something about how Bluelight taught you whatever method it was you (hypothetically) used to try and cheat the system, thus holding this site responsible for your criminal activities if a judge were so inclined to take down a site (it's happened before, so....)

This shit is unique to every individual. There is no blanket answer because the variables are too numerous for me to even fathom.

Dilution and substitution are the only methods that come close to having a 50% success rate (numbers pulled out my ass, btw), and even then it's basically a flip of the coin as to whether or not you're about to get caught and add more charges or get hit with an automatic Positive due to tampering.

thank you for the explanation jib.^

you've been really helpful in this regard.

yes drug testing questions are now allowed OP.

closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.