• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

One for the followers

Fertile

Bluelighter

Behold - x150 morphine and made in fewer steps and using no controlled precursors as things stand with fentanyl.

There IS a chiral centre and one can make the chiral fragment and resolve it - so your product is then x300 M.

If I could publish the route, I would. I had to start from the beginning because I cannot find ANY reference to this compound APART from it's activity. In effect, it overlays beta hydroxy fentanyl and it's possible to make even more potent homologues if one needs them...

But if the Mexicans can make their average 9% pure fentanyl, why should they change?
I would argue because the value of legitimate oxycontin got CRAZY, I mean $50-$80 per pill... so an opioid x600M (in 3 steps) and with a duration LONGER than oxycontin would attract money. But their is that whole being arrested by DEA and spending decades in a cell. But I don't think just SAYING that something is possible, practical, tested is conspiring to make or produce. People can look it up if they know where.

I like the chemistry, it interests me, but I wouldn't know HOW to sell 1 pill, let alone an entire synthetic scheme including suppliers of intermediates, modification, packaging and all of that stuff. No, purely theory.