European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

One foot in the Grave

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
Been watching the comedy program of the thread title, while stoned, and I really feel that as I'm going to be 60 this year, the same age as the main character, I am turning into Victor Meldrew on acid.

Is it just me, or are there other elderly bluelighters who are well on the way to becoming a beacon of joy & light?

Been watching the comedy program of the thread title, while stoned, and I really feel that as I'm going to be 60 this year, the same age as the main character, I am turning into Victor Meldrew on acid.

Is it just me, or are there other elderly bluelighters who are well on the way to becoming a beacon of joy & light?
no not yet ;)

I really feel that as I'm going to be 60 this year, the same age as the main character, I am turning into Victor Meldrew on acid.
Almost literally lol. But 'Victor Meldrew on Ketamine and DHC' doesn't quite have the same comedy ring to it does it.

I used to think that 60 was absolutely ancient. Hell, at one point I thought 30 was ancient, but as I pass all these milestones or get closer to them they never seem that old any more.

I don't think it's being delusional, these days people can still be young at heart/body/or looks at 60, 70, even 80. I may manage the first bit, but the 2nd bit is becoming increasingly less bothered about.

Heh, it's deffo not just you mate.

My Mrs calls me "Victor" all the time.

However, as a self confessed working class hero, my go to retort of incredulity is "oh for fucks sake", rather than Victor's very middle class "Ay doon't belieeve it".

You should have heard me kicking off at the telly over Harry Styles at the Grammies and Sam Smith at the Brits...

Last edited:
Ha, I know 60, 70 and 80 something year olds who are growing old diaboliclly. Absolute animals

One of my good friends is 62 going on 15