View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ondansetron for nausea

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
this 4-ho-met is at my stomach like real shrooms. can i take the drug mentioned in the title? or will it cause serotonin syndrome or abort my trip? sorry, i can’t utfse. i’m an hour in and trying to find the name of the drug took all i had.

actually i googled and people on reddit said it’s completely fine. that’s reddit. would be nice if a bluelighter could confirm this won’t turn me into a vegetable.

oh my fucking god i take remeron too. this is too much. like math.

Last edited:
You’ll be fine I’ve heard of others using odamsetron for psychedelic nausea before.

Have some in my stash outa curiosity, may use some next trip.

already worked like a charm.

i got this stuff at the er. i was arguing the prescriber (who wasn't a doctor or nurse but some sort of pad wielding authority figure). 'cause she was like, "looks like the morphine took care of the pain. we're gonna skip take home pain killers." then she wanted to script codeine, then tramadol. i was about to lose my mind when she finally threw up her arms and tossed me a script for either oxy or hydro. if i could go back in time, i'd be like, "fuck the dope. write me another box of that estrogen sounding stuff and we're square."

unlike lsd, i can’t read on this drug. the way it makes things neon instead of pastel is dope. but the kindle screen is outta control and the words breath.

edit:
sorry about the triple post. i’d merge but i appear to be powerless in this land.

Last edited:
The come up on 4-HO-MET is always rough for me. Only tryptamine (and psychedelic for that sake) I consistently have rough come ups on, I have a very strong stomach but this one always makes me a little anxious and nauseous, but it passes after the come up and settles into something way more relaxed and beautiful. It think it's mostly because it hits so hard and fast.

4-AcO-MET is a little easier in that respect in my experience.

yeah it’s a way rougher come up than lsd. also during it’s not as functional. i can do stuff like go to the gym on acid (100mcg or less of 1cp).

the neon visuals are sick though. like being in a late harmony korine film.

edit: motherfuckers on reddit saying this last 8 hours. more like 2 with another hour or so of residual.

Last edited:
I found 4-7 hours the average duration for 4-ho-met. Not a favorite of mine but highly visual.

Yes, for me 4-ho-met is always heavy on the nausea. 15 minutes in, I am forced to lay on the floor and just breathe. After 15 or so min on the floor, I can get up and enjoy. Beautiful visuals and the rest of the trips are great. Might get some ondansetron for this in the future.

Ondansetron is the best nausea medication there is, and has been used safely in particular for combatting psychedelic nausea successfully by many psychonauts, no worries. :)

^I keep a box of 30 4mg orally disintegrating ondansetron tabs around for this purpose. I've combined it with any number of psychedelic compounds with no I'll effects.