• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Once and for all: Dextroamphetamine vs. dextromethamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did he mean by this

That local jurisdiction prioritizes concern to certain behavioral actions common to people who might use the drug, rather than actions the drug elicits to the body without willful intervention of individual taking it in question.

Not sure what the previous​ poster is talking about

I've noticed that desoxyn is similar to a cup of coffee in the morning that fixes my severe ADHD, depression and anxiety for the entire day. I don't get any side effects like I get from Adderall which gives me anxiety and depression on it's comedown. I've noticed that desoxyn is indeed very powerful. When I say powerful, I mean I typically need 5 Adderall tabs at 20mg each to equal to what I get from 10mg desoxyn without the jitters,anxiety or rough depression I get from adderall. I should put on the record that desoxyn also fixes my depression and my anxiety. I just feel sad when it wears off because I go back to my regular ADHD, anxious, depressed self.

If it's true that desoxyn is neurotoxic at 10-15 mg dosages then I'll take that poison over being in the house living like a hermit, not having any self confidence unless I'm in a car then I'm one of the best drivers the world has ever seen until I run into traffic then omg, head explodes.

On desoxyn traffic bothers me but not as much because I would go out to eat with a friend instead of spending time in traffic... Although eating with a friend is mostly for show because the deosxyn KILLS my appetite while the 100mg of addy doesn't do anything to my appetite but if I took the addy, I wouldn't even go out to the restaurant with my friend because I'd be so anxious.

Note: this is a coming fr a left hander that has been having anxiety and ADHD most of his life. Making up beds? Who makes up beds? First time I made up my bed was when I had 10mg desoxyn. The 100mg of Adderall put me to sleep and woke me up 2 hours later on the bed. Go figure.

I've noticed that desoxyn makes me hotter than Adderall. When I put those Goggles on, I'm unable to see out of them in class. On adderall, I don't get that effect but I do get fridgedly cold hands on Adderall... Something I don't get on desoxyn. I enjoy the "neurotoxic" effects of desoxyn on the serotonin because it gives me a LIFE and a personality. Shrunken dick? Only happens on Adderall. My heart rate doesn't increase much on desoxyn 87bpm while on Adderall it stays around 105bpm.

Writing this even makes me very emotional because the hoops I have to jump through to get desoxyn is insane while my addy scripts just sit on the counter not being used because I hate the side effects but I can't tell my doctor that because then I'll get no Adderall. Dexedrine? It definitely lacks the serotonergic effects that desoxyn has because I'm not my normal outgoing confident self. Dexedrine is the type of drug that keeps me in the house cleaning or doing school work without any human interaction... If that makes sense.

Sorry for the wall of text but I just had to comment because it's true that the neurotoxic effects are worth it some cases like mine. Luckily, I haven't had and negative effects so I'm very happy about that.

On another note: If desoxyn is neurotoxic because of the serotonergic activity then are ssri's neurotoxic also? What about benzos? Let's try to put this neurotoxicity of desoxyn into perspective. I've only seen studies showing mega doses of methamp being neurotoxic such as that lifetime dose of 3640grams of methamp doing a few numbers on the brain... Does anyone have any evidence showing 5-15 mg doses are neurotoxic?

I always drink a green smoothie in the morning with my desoxyn so that might be neuroprotective and might be the reason why Adderall gets all mucked up by my body while desoxyn doesn't. Oh, did I mention that I don't get light sensitivity on desoxyn but on Adderall I do?

Last edited:
d-amp and d-methamp are so very similar in effects you can hardly tell the difference, desoxyn is more like an XR version to say least

Status
Not open for further replies.