• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc On the Mulungu train.

Is it safe to consume it regularly to counter insomnia? Is tolerance a big an issue? I might try to get it for purely use as sleep-aid and wonder is it worth a try for such use.
I've read anecdotal reports that tolerance may is an issue, but it is certainly a powerful hypnotic. I was very impressed, most botanical hypnotics don't do anything for me.

It is also unique in being a nicotinic antagonist, it doesn't have cross tolerance with any other receptors and is not less effective if your GABA system is downregulated.

It's mostly tasteless, and I did not notice any side effects.

I'm definitely adding it to my toolkit. Just bought more of it.

An era further and Mulungu is widely online avaiable. Wow.

The pharmacology of GABA-ergic's is totally different then Mulungu. Check ncbi.com and you'll see. No wonder it didn't resemble a benzo. Benzo are techically not through sleep aid's. Maybe the first few times.

Would I compare Mulungu with a sleepaid Melatonine comes closer.

An era further and Mulungu is widely online avaiable. Wow.

The pharmacology of GABA-ergic's is totally different then Mulungu. Check ncbi.com and you'll see. No wonder it didn't resemble a benzo. Benzo are techically not through sleep aid's. Maybe the first few times.

Would I compare Mulungu with a sleepaid Melatonine comes closer.
Got a bag, last one of the whitish bark lucky me.

Seems it indirectly influence's GABA right? Not that I feel it is GABA-ergic, but its powerfull anti-convulsant propereties are bizar. As I checked its not a registered med over here. While it beats diazepam of the map on both front's sleepaid and anticonvulsant.

Good somehow plants interact or are plain better then pharma. Curcuma is also a spice that is also actually a med, it makes Valproic Acid work better and reduces side effect's. Dr's are dumbasses in general imo.

Scored some 70 % discount supplement's.
A upper: Korean Ginseng extract 1000 mg including a not complete B-complex, Royal Jelly 500 mg and Glucuronolacton 100 mg.

And a downer: Lactium 150 mg some l-Theanine 50 mg, Magnesium Bisglycinate and Folate (vit. B9). Lactium being the big unknown. Placebo or not its the only active in the right ammount to do something. The l-Theanine should at least be 500 mg too have an effect.

So with what allready was in in my stack (Ashwhaganda-K66 Magnesium-citraat).
I'll just patiently wait for that night when natural sleep fails to come. prepare Mulungu and report back.

I am very very pleased with mulungu extract I've acquired... very potent stuff. I was indeed surprised. I used to think Kava was a good benzo alternative, this is much much much better. Anyone else enjoy this stuff? Is there another ROA besides oral that anyone has dabbled with? I want to try plugging or snorting it somehow, but am pretty darn hesitant to do so. Is there a way I could refine it further into a more concentrated product? Thanks....

(Also, am not sure if I'm even allowed to ask about refining things... so please correct me of that's the case.)
What brand was it that gave you almost benzo like effects? You piqued my interest!

I know I've swallowed some Mulungu powder a couple years ago, but I don't remember the effects being strong. I think I should give it another shot.

Should I buy a Mulugu extract or just some powder, and how should I take it for best effects? Swallow? Smoke or vape?

And would you just take it to fall asleep in order to get interesting dreams (I do like when substances do that) or can I actually get anything recreational out of it while I'm awake and take it and not necessarily feel like going to sleep?