• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids on subs, headache sick

probably cuz u didnt quite for the right reasons or for urself

once u want to live ur life, AKA actually have a life, living not surviving, then its easier...ur motive is on other things other than getting high
like do u know any addicts who get pussy everyweekend, cuz idont, and since ive stopped im getting wit girls. not every weekend like some but u get the point

I was put on suboxone to help ease getting off all of the pain meds I was on after I had hip surgery, not because I was addicted.

If you get high off the oxy, then that means that it is in your receptors. Taking bupe too soon after will put you into the precip w.d's.

I was on bupe for 18 months, and dabbled a bit into oxy. I really never got high though b/c of the high dose of bupe (16mgs). I always resumed taking the bupe about 24hrs after the dose of oxy without any problems.

This is NOT true....I know from personal experience and extensive research.

You can sill get high off of oxy while your taking bupe, Ive done it MANY times, you just need to be on a low dose of suboxone. And in that case, you will still have bupe on your receptors(you just would have some oxy on some of your other receptors)...and as long as you have bupe on atleast some of your receptors you WILL NOT go into PW's from taking more bupe.

One way to back me up is to tell you that I just shot up 1 mg of suboxone and didnt go into withdrawals.....how do you explain that if I tell you that I also shot up heroin about 3 hours ago? And btw, I got very high off the heroin. Its just I still have bupe on my receptors because I dosed bupe about 1hour before I took the heroin, so I still have it on my receptors.

If what your saying was true, than what im doing wouldnt be possible. But since here I am, I guess I was telling the truth...and you are sadly confused.

yea if you are on 2mg or lower of bupe, it really doesn't have to much blocking ability from my own experience.....

I think its around 4 - 6 mg's(give or take, everyones different)....because I have personally done 4 mg's of bupe(IV so it was 100% BA) and then 1 hour later I shot up about $10 worth of heroin and felt atleast 80% of it...probably more. Therefore, at even 4 mg's IV'ed (which equals about 7 mg's SL) it doesnt have much blocking ability

I was put on suboxone to help ease getting off all of the pain meds I was on after I had hip surgery, not because I was addicted.

ooo..yeah well depression is aside effect..
but even if u say u wernt adddicted..u were because u needed something so u wouldnt go into withdrawals and get sick

and idk how much u were RXed but a lot of people get high on there prescription doses even if they dont wwant to/or not admit it...

so u were addicted, u like life on opiates ratherthan not...anyone who doesnt admit that is stupid cuz the high is plain old endorphins, man knows no other better feeling than endorphins being pumped into ur brain, whether its from a pill or playing sports / exercising or music...

ooo..yeah well depression is aside effect..
but even if u say u wernt adddicted..u were because u needed something so u wouldnt go into withdrawals and get sick

and idk how much u were RXed but a lot of people get high on there prescription doses even if they dont wwant to/or not admit it...

so u were addicted, u like life on opiates ratherthan not...anyone who doesnt admit that is stupid cuz the high is plain old endorphins, man knows no other better feeling than endorphins being pumped into ur brain, whether its from a pill or playing sports / exercising or music...

I took them only as prescribed, and I never had any euphoria from them, just pain relief.....of course I developed a physical dependence, as anyone would.....it only means that I was addicted to them in a physical fashion, but mentally, no.