• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids On suboxone. Have pressed 30s with fent. Can I take both?

Bag84

Bluelighter
So basically I took 6mg of suboxone in the last 24 hours. I just started yesterday. Now I have these (99 percent sure) pressed 30s. Can I take both at the same time? Will I have an issue with pwd if I take the fentanyl containing pill and then take the suboxone again? Or possibly take them while taking 2-4mg of suboxone a day? Please reply as soon as you can.
Also not sure if this is better under harm reduction so feel free to move.

So basically I took 6mg of suboxone in the last 24 hours. I just started yesterday. Now I have these (99 percent sure) pressed 30s. Can I take both at the same time? Will I have an issue with pwd if I take the fentanyl containing pill and then take the suboxone again? Or possibly take them while taking 2-4mg of suboxone a day? Please reply as soon as you can.
Also not sure if this is better under harm reduction so feel free to move.
think it will inhibit but you just started, i was never was on suboxone i but done a 1000 dirty 30`s, please( it could have killed me several times i passed out) be so very careful, someone with experience will surely advise, even with experience , fent is tricky devil please dont take a lot more , shit or even a lil, hopes for the best for you

think it will inhibit never was on suboxone it but done a 1000 dirty 30`s, please( it could have killed me several times i passed out) be so very careful, someone with experience will surely advise, even with experience , if you have with fent please dont take a lot more , shit or even a lil, hopes for the best for you
I’ve taken them quite a few times. I normally take less than a whole pill and I know it’s still dangerous cause these could be mixed badly. But my concern is Precipitated withdrawal

I’ve taken them quite a few times. I normally take less than a whole pill and I know it’s still dangerous cause these could be mixed badly. But my concern is Precipitated withdrawal
Indeedy, wish i would have known what i know now!! and you will get assistance soon

If your trying to use while on sub it’s possible but tricky to get the timing where you can get high then jump back on the sub with little wd, ultimately it will lead to not taking your sub for a couple days to a week where you’ll have to induct again tho

If your trying to use while on sub it’s possible but tricky to get the timing where you can get high then jump back on the sub with little wd, ultimately it will lead to not taking your sub for a couple days to a week where you’ll have to induct again tho
Shouldn’t it break through the subs? Doesn’t fent have a higher affinity than the bupe?

Also forgot to say I’m planning on taking the suboxone daily just at smaller doses. Maybe 1mg a day

Yes you can and just end up wasting your money entairly. Waiting 48h (preferably 72h) after your last dose of suboxone is the proper way to do it. It's obvious why no one does it though.

Also forgot to say I’m planning on taking the suboxone daily just at smaller doses. Maybe 1mg a day
Why the hell would you even think this would do shit if you just did a full dose of subutex yesterday?

Using fent while on subs is playing with fire, it may take a normally lethal dose to cut through the subs. If you overshoot it by a little (you're bound to overshoot it by a lot with fent presses) you will find yourself in OD territory.

You shouldn't experience any precipitated withdrawals but most likely you also won't get any sort of high.

If you do decide to use these fent presses the safest method would be volumetric dosing. It involves measuring out (X)ml of water and thoroughly dissolving the pill in it. Let's say you dissolve the pill in 10ml of water, you can then use an oral syringe or something similar, to measure out a 1ml dose which is 10% of the full dose of fent in that pill. You can then work your dose up slowly from there. Again, be sure to thoroughly mix the pill with the water, stir well for at least a few minutes.

Why the hell would you even think this would do shit if you just did a full dose of subutex yesterday?
I took one at 7:30pm and didn’t feel much. Took another 3/4 of a pill at 10 and it came on pretty strong. It broke thru the suboxone like it wasn’t even there. But I didn’t have any built up in my system. Over the prior 24 hrs I’ve taken 6mg of suboxone and nothing prior to that. I took 3mg 12 hrs prior to initial dose. This is just my experience tho.

Well one of the reasons they give out 16mg/day so happily it¨s that it blocks virtually all off the receptors for 24 hours. But the larger doses also hold peeps much better through a 24h period. I couldn't even imagine how i would feel in the afternoon ir was only given 6mg. 18mg Suboxone daily is alright but i feel still unwell when i wake up the next mornimg. 20mg holds me quite well till the the point i receive my next dose.

Fentanyl is not very well blocked by bupe, and also after 24 hours a lot of the bupe would have been eliminated. If you only use the one tablet you should get at least somewhat high and not have trouble getting back on sub. Thats just with a single use though, if you keep using fentanyl for weeks on end then try to get back on sub thats a different story and does involve some pain.