• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

On about 60ug right now.. What else is there to do?? lmao

And wtf man, all priests are pedophiles? I haven’t met any pedo priests or priests who stare at boys that’s weird as fuck. It’s not a fuckin’ conspiracy. Most priests are boring and uninspiring but I’ve met a few that truly inspired me with their homily.

Obviously not all or even the vast majority of priests are pedophiles... there are pedophiles in all walks of life, but they are more prevalent in positions of authority over children obviously. However there IS a cover-up conspiracy by the Catholic institution, and a lack of legal consequences for the perpetrators which is concerning and disgusting.

^non-Catholic “Catholics” might wear a rosary as a necklace but it’s not supposed to be worn, the beads are for counting when you’re praying a rosary.

The sheer amount of disinformation surrounding Catholicism astounds me. you know people don’t revere saints as god-like right? When a Catholic prays to a saint it’s like asking your friend who works at the place you wana work to put in a good word for you.

And wtf man, all priests are pedophiles? I haven’t met any pedo priests or priests who stare at boys that’s weird as fuck. It’s not a fuckin’ conspiracy. Most priests are boring and uninspiring but I’ve met a few that truly inspired me with their homily.
I have heard from Roman Catholic friends that most Roman Catholic priests and friars are paedos, or they are gay, obviously not paedos, and love kink/SM, and that none of them are actually really celibate or follow the weird vow of chastity.

The Roman Catholic church has been harboring paedos for centuries, and still do this. Even my devout and practising Roman Catholic southern European relatives know this.

I don't agree that's always the case but it depends on how hard you're tripping, what you are trying to get from it at the moment, and level of familiarity with tripping. Also the drug too, I really enjoy reaing things and conversing in person or online on LSD, or AMT, or others. But with mushrooms or tryptamines in general I'm probably gonna want to be doing something else.

Hey Ismene, how's it going? :)

Never go online when tripping. tripping 101.
As long as you are not driving you will be fine. It was always lots of fun to run around a field at night with a lavender glowstick on mushrooms with a friend who also ate them. Or even on an extremely large dose of LSD walking outside near trees, and seeing the sky so full of fractals "I" disappeared into it. Going to and from university classes on low and moderate doses of acid, and riding the train while tripping was also fun.

Never go online. And never call the emergency services to "come and help" when you can't handle your high. Just lay down and suffer for an hour you fucking puss.

Hey Ismene, how's it going? :)
[/QUOTE]

I'm making a comeback Xorkoth, amphetamine almost took me down but i've come roaring back now. Lifting weights and doing cardio. I'm so fit i can outrun the shadow people!

I won't lie it got pretty bad at points ..."There's a man dressed from head to toe in black...on the roof"

You ok mate?

Hah damn. My oldest friend was psychotic on meth for like a year and a half more or less, it was really scary for me (and him).

I've had a pretty traumatic last couple of years, lots of loss and pain, but also in other ways some of the best years I've had. Relapsed on opiates for the better part of last year but I'm good again now and things are looking up.