View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

On about 60ug right now.. What else is there to do?? lmao

Cudi

Bluelighter
Dropped about an hour ago, in my cozy bed. Starting to get the giggles big time lolol and the good ole tingly sensations. On such a low dose, I don't really know what to expect out of the visuals. Nothing too crazy yet, although my vision is altered. I can't quite put my finger on it though.. Here come the giggles again hahahahah. Oh good lord. Everyone stay safe and healthy during these very strange times for the world ! Everyone is in my thoughts. If you've got some quality acid on you, I recommend taking some to get an altered perception on this pandemic as a whole. I think that's why I have the urge to laugh so hard.. Because it is serious matter, but at the same time it's like, not serious at all on a bigger scale lol. Also watching "Our Planet" on Netflix right now and it's just funny how nature works. Oh well, I won't drag this on any longer. Peace and love everyone! :love::ROFLMAO::)

60 is nice and gives me the laughs, too! Up the viz with a few quick tokes, if it lacks luster.
What was the compound?

Though on the serious side, if you want a deeper glimps of humanity, I love watching this on psychedelics:

Really enjoy doses like that for when I'm home listening to music and cleaning my house. Also is a great for enhancing sexual pleasure and try to get a little frisky with the Wife. Hope that you enjoy the trip I've always liked watching nature documentaries while I'm on Psychedelics as well. It's a fascinating world we live in and they truly help you to appreciate its beauty.

Read a book?
I had a good time reading The Catechism of the Catholic Faith on a half tab of acid once. It's when I realized that the Church itself believes in the same God I do, only Catholics themselves don't. Gave me a new respect for the faith, and a new disrespect for the majority of practitioners.

I had a good time reading The Catechism of the Catholic Faith on a half tab of acid once. It's when I realized that the Church itself believes in the same God I do, only Catholics themselves don't. Gave me a new respect for the faith, and a new disrespect for the majority of practitioners.
Were you in a CCD class? That is what my Roman Catholic friends went to and I asked one what it meant and he said, 'Central City Dump' but we were trying to unlock his older brother's bedroom to look through his stuff and he told me to get his sister's rosary beads which I had no idea what those were used for and I thought it was a very private religious decoration for the home.

A rosary is just an aid for praying. You’re not even supposed to wear it lol.

I read it because I had been given it at my confirmation when I was 16. I grew up catholic and went to church almost every Sunday of my life till 16. Then my father offered me spiritual freedom, and I didn’t go again for a looong time lol. I became more interested in the actual beliefs of Catholicism in the past year or two as an adult and am slowly reading the Bible.

I was high on acid man but I really enjoyed they’re description of what they thought God is.

When i took LSD i locked myself in my room, turned off the lights, and listened to music.

Going for a walk sounds good too.

Historically i liked to trip by myself. Maybe has to do with the fact that i'm an INTP/J.

People can ruin it for me, unless they're a really good friend and know what's going on.

When i did shrooms i was with a bunch of people, and ended up walking home by myself shortly after.

Yeeessssss. Nothing is quite like sex on acid.

Currents was amazing. Love Tame Impala. They say people never change, but that's bullshit, they do.

My exp with sex on acid with my partner at the time who was also tripping hard was the most intensely spiritual experience of my life. I know this sounds cliche but it was like 2 people becoming one entity. Also insane orgasms.

I believe people change but only in gradually worse ways. Woah that was accidentally poetic.

I believe people change but only in gradually worse ways. Woah that was accidentally poetic.

People slowly become more themselves as they get older. If you're not careful this can mean negative changes, if you stagnate and don't self-reflect to understand your personality flaws. With effort, people can also slowly change in positive ways. It doesn't just happen though, you have to try.

People definitely do not change quickly. And the fundamental nature of a person I don't think changes, either.

People slowly become more themselves as they get older. If you're not careful this can mean negative changes, if you stagnate and don't self-reflect to understand your personality flaws. With effort, people can also slowly change in positive ways. It doesn't just happen though, you have to try.

People definitely do not change quickly. And the fundamental nature of a person I don't think changes, either.

Now that I get older (well, mid 20s) I'm definitely seeing that. I like how this comedian I watched recently put it: "you need to fish all the garbage out of the lake before it freezes over". Admittedly I let a lot of narcissistic qualities fester to where my self-awareness became skewed and it's something I'm trying to work on. Being jaded and nihilistic is tiring.

That's why I like chaos magick and occultism. It's about recognizing the fluidity of existence and reality and learning to change it with ritual and guided perception. I will always find a way to bring occultism into a conversation.

I believe a lot of people never even get to the point of realizing there's a lot of trash in their pool. I get that, it's incredibly easy and convenient to ignore it.

A rosary is just an aid for praying. You’re not even supposed to wear it lol.

I read it because I had been given it at my confirmation when I was 16. I grew up catholic and went to church almost every Sunday of my life till 16. Then my father offered me spiritual freedom, and I didn’t go again for a looong time lol. I became more interested in the actual beliefs of Catholicism in the past year or two as an adult and am slowly reading the Bible.

I was high on acid man but I really enjoyed they’re description of what they thought God is.
I thought some people do wear the rosary beads around their neck or as a bracelet on their arm?

I remember going to Roman Catholic mass with friends growing up and it was odd to me how it was so well organized with the mass book detailed to the exact date. The incense smelled bad, and it was disturbing how the Roman Catholic priests have an unhealthy fixation on young boys.

I remember going to a rectory-funny name for a place where priests and friars live- one afternoon for work, and I walk in and there was some young boy sitting at the front desk and I felt like asking him what he was doing there but he called the priest for me.

^non-Catholic “Catholics” might wear a rosary as a necklace but it’s not supposed to be worn, the beads are for counting when you’re praying a rosary.

The sheer amount of disinformation surrounding Catholicism astounds me. you know people don’t revere saints as god-like right? When a Catholic prays to a saint it’s like asking your friend who works at the place you wana work to put in a good word for you.

And wtf man, all priests are pedophiles? I haven’t met any pedo priests or priests who stare at boys that’s weird as fuck. It’s not a fuckin’ conspiracy. Most priests are boring and uninspiring but I’ve met a few that truly inspired me with their homily.

Also I like the incense they use in mass. My mother is allergic and always had to leave on ceremonial days but I always dig the ritualism behind it.