• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Omniprescence

Chaotic. Sensory overload (assuming we'd be using our senses to take in all the information).
I opened my own psychic hotline today, so I know all about it. *wink* bahaha

One time (actually a couple times now) on a high DXM dose coupled with a bowl or two of dank bud, had me tripping out in a way that I never have and will probably be unable to properly explain for the rest of my life. I thought for sure I was "dying". Everything took on a "movie-like" aura. Like I was watching the end of my life play out as a movie. And I could feel my "soul" leaving, like I was floating above myself.

I also could no longer feel my body or my organs, except for this sensation at the deep, back part of my stomach/midsection. Almost like all my organs had failed except one and I was feeling that last one fail.

I laid on my couch next to my mom and could only spout the words "omg" "wtf" every once in awhile. Along with asking my mom if "i was gonna die", which she would always reassure me "no you're not gonna die" (not sure how she knew lol).

I did not know DXM + cannabis would take me to such a level.
I had it happen a few times again after that. It only occurred if I took 600mg+ weed. Some times it didn't happen either.
But I'll never forget those few times that it did. It was like a near death/out of body experience. I often wonder too why those trips happened some times, but not other times.

I know, not exactly anything to do with omnipresence. But felt like sharing and wondering if anyone else has had these NDE/OBE on DXM?
It did sort of feel like I was "everywhere" & "nowhere" at the moment that it felt like my "soul" was outside my body. Too subjective and hard to explain honestly.

I'll never forget it tho. After each of these messed up trips, I was so grateful and kind of in shock that I was still alive & with sanity in tact after it wore off. lol

Chaotic. Sensory overload (assuming we'd be using our senses to take in all the information).
I opened my own psychic hotline today, so I know all about it. *wink* bahaha

One time (actually a couple times now) on a high DXM dose coupled with a bowl or two of dank bud, had me tripping out in a way that I never have and will probably be unable to properly explain for the rest of my life. I thought for sure I was "dying". Everything took on a "movie-like" aura. Like I was watching the end of my life play out as a movie. And I could feel my "soul" leaving, like I was floating above myself.

I also could no longer feel my body or my organs, except for this sensation at the deep, back part of my stomach/midsection. Almost like all my organs had failed except one and I was feeling that last one fail.

I laid on my couch next to my mom and could only spout the words "omg" "wtf" every once in awhile. Along with asking my mom if "i was gonna die", which she would always reassure me "no you're not gonna die" (not sure how she knew lol).

I did not know DXM + cannabis would take me to such a level.
I had it happen a few times again after that. It only occurred if I took 600mg+ weed. Some times it didn't happen either.
But I'll never forget those few times that it did. It was like a near death/out of body experience. I often wonder too why those trips happened some times, but not other times.

I know, not exactly anything to do with omnipresence. But felt like sharing and wondering if anyone else has had these NDE/OBE on DXM?
It did sort of feel like I was "everywhere" & "nowhere" at the moment that it felt like my "soul" was outside my body. Too subjective and hard to explain honestly.

I'll never forget it tho. After each of these messed up trips, I was so grateful and kind of in shock that I was still alive & with sanity in tact after it wore off. lol
Yes, I live for that. I love drifting off. Mynbody goes numb, my vision triples, and I feel like I’m dying

Especially when I mix mescaline with it, totally feel s like death, and I feel my heart stop. Gotta ride the lightning bro, go with it, or it will tear you to pieces

I guess I’m a bit of a masochist, idk, it feels better than an orgasm, and it lasts hours, and it’s cheap, and easy to steal

Wonderful

Yes, I live for that. I love drifting off. Mynbody goes numb, my vision triples, and I feel like I’m dying

Especially when I mix mescaline with it, totally feel s like death, and I feel my heart stop. Gotta ride the lightning bro, go with it, or it will tear you to pieces
I recently did a 600mg trip with some delta 8 & 9 after not having done anything higher than a measly 300mg trip in 4 years.

Was hoping to recreate one of these trips for some 'enlightenment'. But it turned out to be pretty underwhelming for some reason, even after all this time.

But there were a few years though (through like 2015-2017) where I lived for it as well. Constantly "killing" and "recreating" myself and my world.
I also felt like DXM had paranormal / psi / telekinetic / magic type properties. I'd chalk it up to delusions but even my friends & family would witness weird things happening when I'd trip on DXM around them.

Absolute mindfuck of a drug with paranormal properties on shelves at almost any store & most people don't even know it. lol

I'm wondering what the practical difference would be between being everywhere at the same time and being everything at the same time. If you're everywhere then you're also inside and outside of everything that's anywhere, and aware of it all.

I would imagine that it has a cancelling or neutralizing effect. Being everything would mean all those things cancel each other out, which is tantamount to being nothing. So it would probably be quite blissful and peaceful.