L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

omg friend at a bar

sailor bugg

Bluelighter
Well this has never happened to me before. I went to a bar with a friend and he got drunk. Then very loudly he started saying "I'M DRUNK WHO WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME?!" and went up to girls and asked if they wanted to have sex. I don't even know what to think, it was so weird. I just watched from afar it was too funny not to watch. The girls looked really put off guard when he came up to them, they were just stunned and were like whaaaat the fuuuuuck?! I'm going to go to a bar with him again and get him drunk, I want to see this again.

Sometimes people are weird when they are drunk. I'm not really sure what else to say.

he's an attention whore. no-way will this ever work (unless he was very rich)

loooool

If this is truly your friend, and the behaviour didn't make these women feel comfortable, why would you want to see this behaviour again? Yeah, you might have found it funny but there's a real danger of your friend getting hurt if he says it to the wrong person or their partner appears and takes exception to it.

What is really annoying though, is when this actually does work :(

If you're a hot gay guy or a straight chick it works. Not so much if you're just some random drunk guy at a bar though.

Should also be done with a little more subtlety and class...

Me and a friend are going to go out to a bar with him soon and get him drunk and have a proper good laugh.

lol I had this friend exactly like this who would get drunk at bars and be the most aggro sex crazed guy all the fucking time. It actually helped me a lot with getting girls because he would break the ice with groups of girls and then they would be scared of him and want to talk with someone not as aggro. It was always a bit embarrassing but I would put up with it. Then it progressed to him grabbing girls by the arm as he spit the most awful game I've ever seen so eventually he did this to the wrong girl a few times and we ended up getting in fights because of it.......needless to say we aren't friends anymore.

Yea he hasn't had sex with a girl or done anything sexual in fact. Anytime he talks about girls or having any sort of sex, this odd creepiness comes over him, it's kind of strange tbh.

Reminds me of an acquaintance who was, shall we say, a bit lacking in the looks department. We were at a party years ago and he got drunk and accidentally cut his achilles tendon on the front porch, then for some reason proceeded to go around to all the women there asking, "would you fuck me?"

Reminds me of an acquaintance who was, shall we say, a bit lacking in the looks department. We were at a party years ago and he got drunk and accidentally cut his achilles tendon on the front porch, then for some reason proceeded to go around to all the women there asking, "would you fuck me?"

Sounds like my friend hahahah.

Sounds like my friend hahahah.

You know, he didn't get any that night, but I'm pretty sure he's actually had more partners than I've had by a long shot. Like I said, he's not a very attractive guy, but he has this sort of naive confidence that seems to really charm the ladies. I'm kind of jealous to be honest. I tend to get anxious and overanalyze so I've often relied on drugs for a little help in that department, this guy seems to have it all naturally.

I think we all have a friend who's like this when they're drunk and always good for a laugh. He just needs to find a woman drunk enough to think it's a good idea ;-)