Oliver Anthony-Rich Men North of Richmond

The Anthem of the Trump supporters. 2 dogs and a tree stand is quite the backdrop.

The Anthem of the Trump supporters. 2 dogs and a tree stand is quite the backdrop.

I'd disagree with the anthem of trump, this isn't in my view a political song, but one of frustration that resonates with people world wide, check out the reaction video's and you'll see what I mean...I'm not a fan of Trump, disagree with many of the things he did...there isn't a political solution to a broken soul issue...It's going to take like minded folks and some who aren't that are heartbroken, disillusioned and just sick of the state of things coming together not just as a slogan, but a fight for the soul of the USA... Least that's my take on it... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd disagree with the anthem of trump, this isn't in my view a political song, but one of frustration that resonates with people world wide, check out the reaction video's and you'll see what I mean...I'm not a fan of Trump, disagree with many of the things he did...there isn't a political solution to a broken soul issue...It's going to take like minded folks and some who aren't that are heartbroken, disillusioned and just sick of the state of things coming together not just as a slogan, but a fight for the soul of the USA... Least that's my take on it... 🤷🏻‍♀️
its a song that resonates globally.

there is undeniable truth being sung.

and yet, this song strikes the same cord as the Trump crowd and they seem to have been the seed fans of this great song. It's a great song, but in my opinion watching from afar, this will be the anthem of the upcoming election.

Pepe for Prez.