• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Oleamide

sarbanes

Bluelighter
Hi, I see 4oz of this on sale (can't mention where, but take a guess). The seller has good feedback, and the price seems reasonable, but my question - is oleamide active orally, or does it have to be injected (which is not a viable option). Can you eat it, and have a beneficial effect? Perhaps I will find out;)%)

I've been shopping around to place an order for this aswell. I've also ordered some PMSF(a> FAAHI) so I can take the oleamide orally and I would probably take both together with some paracetamol(tylenol)which is an anandamide reuptake inhibitor

AFAIK paracetamol only affects the peripheral cannabinoid system, which is why it doesn't get you high.

Oleamide sounds like nasty, foul-smelling stuff. I have doubts it would be active orally but it's definitely worth a shot.

It probably does smell quite strong. The problem is that you may need a good sized dose. I think the antidepressant dose in rats was something like 10mg/kg (intraperitonealy, so obviously, an oral dose would be higher). Plus, i don't think that it is potent enough to be vaporized...

So what is up with this Oleamide stiff? Has ANYONE tried it? There's a store that sells it in 20 and 50gram containers. The site says it promotes calm and helps you fall asleep? SO basically is this stuff active orally? And I wanna hear from someone/some people that have actually tried it?

SIMPLE QUESTION: Does Oleamide work orally? if so what dose?