• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Older Man Seeks Younger Thot (LOL)

danoflopht

Greenlighter
so, my question is mainly fr the women out there. is it socially acceptable for 60-year-old man date 30-year-old women? or is this even realistic fr a regular guy? not some Rich or Famous Man

I think ur correct on this; but What would "a bit be or mean" - i think i still look in my early 50's i am in good shape and workout often.

can you clarify "a bit"? Also, what age should a 60-year-old man date in ur opinion? You Made a very good observation of my query.

Waiting ur Comments

Thanks

I’m having issues with fancying the pants off of a 26 year old woman when I’m 43 so I guess it’s only get worse as I get older! Which is a shame because i just feel young inside and look at least 7-8 years younger than I am. I think the biggest problem with the age gap is being unable to share memories linked to your childhood like the kinda music you listened to growing up or the stuff on tv - it’d be quite the poverty of cultural references.

But damn is she fit. AND love’s psychedelics as much as I do 🤦🏻

Meaning if you aren’t rich, you gotta be a hot old dude. You also gotta have a young engaging personality. You either got it or you don’t..

-GC

oh yeah i am thankfully very HOT. . I am a Black Man with Euro Features, and in good physical appearance and shape. so, what's the age a 59 year old (not yet 60.lol) man should date?

Meaning if you aren’t rich, you gotta be a hot old dude. You also gotta have a young engaging personality. You either got it or you don’t..

-GC
I actually have an awesome personality, strangers gravitate towards me fr simple conversation, which can range from funny, current events, to intellectual conversations. and I'm extremely strong in History

Well on paper you sound like a catch. This is kind of all down to preference. Personally I feel like anything younger than 30 at your age would be too young.

Right now I’m mid 30’s and trying to enjoy the attention from 20’somethings while I can.. I also don’t look much like my age so it kinda works, and I got more energy and zest for life than people in their 20’s.

It’s also about the maturity of the person you are interested in. Everyone is on vastly different levels in that regard. So it’s on a case by case basis.

Having just got back into dating, I’m running into this similar dilemma. My brothers give me shit and think I should be hanging with women closer to my age but I can’t relate. Plus most single women my age are trying to get married ASAP, not about it.

-GC

Well on paper you sound like a catch. This is kind of all down to preference. Personally I feel like anything younger than 30 at your age would be too young.

Right now I’m mid 30’s and trying to enjoy the attention from 20’somethings while I can.. I also don’t look much like my age so it kinda works, and I got more energy and zest for life than people in their 20’s.

It’s also about the maturity of the person you are interested in. Everyone is on vastly different levels in that regard. So it’s on a case by case basis.

Having just got back into dating, I’m running into this similar dilemma. My brothers give me shit and think I should be hanging with women closer to my age but I can’t relate. Plus most single women my age are trying to get married ASAP, not about it.

-GC

EXELENT POINT. I AM 59 YEARS OLD AND I LOOK IN MY 40'S ; I WOULD NOT SAY I AM LOOKING FR A 20 SOMETHING OR EVEN 30-YEAR-OLD WOMEN. I AM MORE INTERESTED IN SAY 35-37 YRS OLD. I AM FAIRLY CENTERED, HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 23 YEARS. BUT MY WIFE PASSED AWAY, AND AFTER SO MANY YEARS I WOULD LIKE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMEN THAT IS STILL CAPABLE OF HAVING SEX, BE A COMPANION, DO EXCURTIONS, TRAVEL. and I DONT THINK MANY 60'S YEAR OLD WOMEN ARE INTERESTED IN THESE THINGS

Yup I can relate. As they say, you are only as old as you feel. So long as you treat whoever you meet with respect and open to them about all your intentions. I see no wrong. If I was you, I wouldn’t be second guessing a mid 30’s woman. At that age people are more than capable of making decisions on who they want to be with.

-GC

I’m having issues with fancying the pants off of a 26 year old woman when I’m 43 so I guess it’s only get worse as I get older! Which is a shame because i just feel young inside and look at least 7-8 years younger than I am. I think the biggest problem with the age gap is being unable to share memories linked to your childhood like the kinda music you listened to growing up or the stuff on tv - it’d be quite the poverty of cultural references.

But damn is she fit. AND love’s psychedelics as much as I do 🤦🏻

I think age gap stuff among consenting adults - and all the moralizing about what is or is not an appropriate or acceptable 'motivation' for such an interest - is such mindnumbing nonsense. If you connect and enjoy each other's company, that's what matters. Look upon your differences as something to explore and enjoy.

My cousin is almost 60 and is married to a 41 year old so ya i dont think it's weird or anything. I mean im 41 and i go for people in their 20's all the time so i cant judge. I get along with younger people better anyway

I think age gap stuff among consenting adults - and all the moralizing about what is or is not an appropriate or acceptable 'motivation' for such an interest - is such mindnumbing nonsense. If you connect and enjoy each other's company, that's what matters. Look upon your differences as something to explore and enjoy.
Very well said.
While I think that someone ~30+ hooking up with someone who is 18 or 20 is quite predatory, once someone is well into their 20s then they are definitely mature for age differences to matter a lot less.

Very well said.
While I think that someone ~30+ hooking up with someone who is 18 or 20 is quite predatory, once someone is well into their 20s then they are definitely mature for age differences to matter a lot less.
Totally agree, at 26-28yo most people are supposed to be mature enough that age gaps don't matter much, I mean obviously beyond life goals potentially being an issue.

Yup 25+ IMO if you are 30+. Fuck I even remember 18yr olds seeming super young when I was 25. People grow into who they are going to be over those years..

-GC

I am 33, 34 in August and just started talking to a 27 year old girl who seems really fucking cool. I haven’t even dated since I left my ex/baby mama 6 and a half yeas ago. So wish me luck guys lol. Sorry that’s a little off topic, it relates more to the last few replies.

dude you better be cool as fuck to pull someone half your age who is attractive, especially without you being a rich fella