• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Old weed?

delphinen

Bluelighter
Hi guys, today I got a weed cigarette from my old man's library (lol), I stole it, yes, but I'm 100% sure IF he ever wants to smoke some, he can get some (plus he's a doctor). Also, the cigarette has been sitting there for like a year and half.

Now the funny thing: I did mild opioids, huge amounts of benzos, some Adderall, some Modafinil, Ketamine, lots of LSD, RC's, etc. , BUT, I never did weed.
I have zero fear of smoking weed, I'm only concerned how weed ages inside some paper.

Could anybody help me on this?

Put it back, quit stealing from your dad and go get your own bud. How hard can it be? I hear argentina has some bomb ass shit and its easy to score.

It's most likely just a little dry but still good. Also you're a bad person.

why does he has a joint laying around for over a year

may be you shouldnt smoke it, come on man, just buy some weed its not like its expensive

if it's been there for a year+ I doubt he was willing to smoke it.. or maybe just forgot about it.
it will probably still get you high, maybe a bit less I don't know, but I'm pretty aure it'll taste like shit.

I kept a joint in my jacket for 2 weeks once and when i smoked it it tasted old already.. can't imagine 1.5 years old bud lol

don't waste it smoke it, I don't judge lol I just don't want to see any precious weed get wasted:)

itll be dry as hell and not so smooth going down the throat but god dam it people its still weed lol

Thanks guys; my old man sometimes takes mild uppers (Modafinil for example) that he RX for himself, he's not too fond of psychedelics or downers, I know him, he's my dad after all. But I enjoy anything depending on my mood, strong relaxing is my favorite thing overall (SOMA, benzos, maybe some mild opioid).
And this is not Mexico, is not as easy as you said to get some (maybe except Cocaine, which I hate); meds are easy to get because of stupid law regulations that makes no sense and it only takes to befriend a pharmacist of a little small shop to get almost anything you want.

Anyways, this would seem like a silly question, but although I live alone, it's a small apartment with small windows very close to the other apartments; should I smoke it on the balcony even if it's really really cold here (9ºC), or do you guys have a better suggestion/method? in my life I did pills, IV and IM, but never smoked anything else than a cigarette.

Last edited:
I would smoke it inside if you dont mind the smell. Im not that far from you btw its like 10°C here and if i was gonna smoke now id smoke inside.

Thanks guys; my old man sometimes takes mild uppers (Modafinil for example) that he RX for himself, he's not too fond of psychedelics or downers, I know him, he's my dad after all. But I enjoy anything depending on my mood, strong relaxing is my favorite thing overall (SOMA, benzos, maybe some mild opioid).
And this is not Mexico, is not as easy as you said to get some (maybe except Cocaine, which I hate); meds are easy to get because of stupid law regulations that makes no sense and it only takes to befriend a pharmacist of a little small shop to get almost anything you want.

Anyways, this would seem like a silly question, but although I live alone, it's a small apartment with small windows very close to the other apartments; should I smoke it on the balcony even if it's really really cold here (9ºC), or do you guys have a better suggestion/method? in my life I did pills, IV and IM, but never smoked anything else than a cigarette.

You should stop stealing drugs from family.

You should stop stealing drugs from family.

My only family is my dad, and I assure you he wouldn't mind if I smoke a joint nor I would mind if he did.

And back on topic, although is soon to say, I think the joint, being as old as it is, hit me nicely, but mildly. I already was on other drugs that probably powered the old weed.

Smoke that shit, blame it on the dog.

2eecd75486bd532c309989e8d447b002182b32ab185e7e9f3478a0adddc58677.jpg

Don't be surprised if you catch a man-sized beating for getting caught, though. Indoors, outdoors... all depends on just how much of a fuck you give, man.

Weed that old is no good. If you could look at it under magnification, you would see that the resin glands have turned a dark amber or even black. Prepare to be underwelmed. Also, since he's had it that long, it may be some kind of keep-sake for him. You should at least ask him for it.

To me it depends. but in this case I'd say stealing an old joint isn't that big a deal unless, like someone said, it's a keepsake and then your in trouble. As for the weed it's all in how it was kept but from what I'm hearing I'm going to say it was open to the air for way to long to maintain it's potency.