• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Old school crank way better then crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiam1207

Greenlighter
I started of when I was 17 or 18 taking 2 green desoxyn. They where wonderful almost like x. A year later i started using red phosphorus crank it looked like pink soup. 2 bumps had you flying for 8 to 12 hours i did it a few years also go some yellow crank it was just as strong. I stopped using 13 years. When I started back up with this new mexican n Crystal it was week and I tried a lot of different source some pure. I could do a gram a day and be good for 24 hours. The old school stuff a gram would last me a week. I think the hillbilly old school crank was way better and much more euphoric. It was made by locals for them self and would sell there surplus. Now this new mexican mass produced stuff sucks there not making it to be the bomb there mass producing it to ship to the U.S. And they don't put the love into the product like home cooks in the back woods. I could do a small key like a .05 of a gram and would be good like 8 to 12 hours. This mexican shit i would have to do a .25 of a line to get the same effect. Plus when the old school but my brain it would make my eyes pop and no funny heart feeling. Mexican shi t doesn't do that and just makes your heart feel bad. We need our home grown back woods hill Billy folk to come back and show them dam mexican cartels how to make good shi t or over though the market like America did with pot. The hill folk put love and effort into the small batches and pride. It doesn't look as pretty as Crystal but it probly 10 time better and it was the same price. Does any one else remember the days crank was called chicken foot and was the shit. Snorting that shit was the best thing. Next to the pharmicutical pills dexoxyn. I would love to here from people that used old school stuff in the 90s and early 2000s and have tried this new speed call crystal.

Hey man this isn't appropriate for BDD, I've gotta close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.