• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Old Oxy 80 OC?

u can still get old OC style pills in a lot of SE asian countries.. they come from china.. but look, taste, smell, crush, and snort just like the original OC's. and they work really well.. i think they somehow cloned the original recipe

I forgot I even posted this, but it turned out to be true! I don't know how this dude still had some but he did. I ended up buying 2 of them and wow. What a flash back. They're long gone now of course :(

Sometimes, just sometimes it pays to show a little trust in even the shadiest of characters.

It is quite funny that Purdue manufactures those still in states and exports them to EU where Mundipharma repacks them and then they are sent back to states.

Price hikes a lot in that process although the drugs itself are cheaper here than in states :)

Reminds me of how they do with alcohol but in reverse as it is cheaper to buy beer from Estonia even though it is brewed in Finland.

Anyway here is a link to our biggest pharmacy chain's product page for oxycodone showing that it is still available. You can click english flag on the page to get it translated.

https://www.yliopistonapteekki.fi/oxycontin-depottabletti-20mg.html

Just don't look at the prices we pay even before government deductions or you might want to start a revolution...

Lol, yeah a certain website that I think you are referring to clearly states "cheaper medicines for uninsured Americans". Humans and their laws - laughable really. Make drugs in the states export them to the EU then ship them back through the mail to the US for uninsured Americans lol. That's business for you.

Late 2009 to early 2010, the OxyContin formulation changed from OC to OP.

Its possible that they're still around, but be aware. In late 2013, fake OC 80s were everywhere, they were Fentanyl.
I heard some people died over that shit, by OD of course. Fentanyl is WAY more potent than OxyContin obviously.

From what you're saying in your posts, how he's a junky, and has ripped you off before, I mean, isn't that a red flag already?
I wouldnt fuck with them personally.