• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Old clean up threads for MDPV that might work on MDPHP?

yoyoman

Bluelighter
You all hate php analogs because every vendor sends a different/wrong compound. makes sense now..

I have a bag of unknown powder, i spent a little bit to get it (4g) funny the other gram of 4-methyl-pentadrone i got looksl ike the best crystal meth rock crystals on earth... are pyrovalerones really really hard to make? or clean up?

Does anyone (maybe someone with dirty MDPV back in the day) have any tips on trying to separate this bag of seemingly several active compounds (some causing panic, some causing euphoria but can't take enough to enjoy it with the panic and ghosts coming out).

Every batch of this stuff is different no wonder people hate it, they just can't get it pure or purposely mix old chems together and sell them.

i'm going to spend time reagent testing everything I got. I have some "5F-PHP" and maybe some "4-F-PV9" I can reagent test. the new bag of "MDPHP' smells more like the PVP analogs ive had then the smell of 4F of MD - PHP. So I might have some weird PV analog or ma mix (they, the chinese, probably have kilos and kilos of pv10's they can't sell).

If anyone has any ideas to wash this bag and do some separating while I ask for an exchange (their 4F was very nice, big crystals but brown gunk maybe i could clean) or is curious to throw any of this on a GC/MS machine i'm all for it. I have a few other forums and some foreign forums maybe some has an accurate reagent test image (i'll try the bag powder as is before i try cleaning).

To get a refund i'll probably need proof i'm really curious are these compounds really super hard to make? The 4-Methyl-Pendadrone I got, looksl ike Walter White meth it is so pure and clear! (maybe they get them from other vendors, the ones who obviously take the time)

And then since "the ghosts' and ufo's tend to come out on all the pv's, but not on 4-methyl-pentedrone (haven't tasted pentedrone), can we make this thread about modifications to the PHP/pvp's and/or mods to the pendedrone structure?

I am not a mod so i can't change the title, but I was going to erase some and add Mods to the Nitrogen on PHP/PVP I am guessing since pendedrone works that you can add a non closed ring or add double carbons or something. I'll draw a bunch of potential modifications when I got the time. Maybe there is a mod that retains the lovely aspects of MDPHP/MDPV gets rid of anxiety (one carbon on the alpha seems to do that) or hallucinations.

Reason being, science and discovery. The beta keto seems to make it so you have to length the alpha chain i wonder what else. Modifying amphetamine you can add a N-methyl or N-ethyl and supposedly the ethyl is smoothest. Propyl is weak.

can we make this thread about modifications to the PHP/pvp's and/or mods to the pendedrone structure?

I am not a mod so i can't change the title

But as the original poster, you just wouldn't be the *yoyoman* if ya didn't want to! ;-j

Oh, i am definitely a yoyoman.

Last night I tried to IM some of the solution out of 'the mud' (what they were calling it on a polish forum, saying we're waiting for the Americans to get the good quality then we will know its finally here) and nearly had a panic attack. Ghosts wandering around. It wasn't as bad as i've had it before one time trying to mix the mysterious 5F-PVP impossible thing with one or two other PHP's. Holy shit psychosis. Robot aliens. Kinda not in the mood to talk about it but as soon as i could sense "oh shit, its the substance that gives the alien robots power" my heart raced i thought about trying to look for etizolam in my state but thankfully it was completely mental. I realized it was a panic attack and that i did not use much of a dose worst was over.

No euphoria. I had no problem IV'ing the 4-methyl-pendedrone I had i just knew by look (ok still stupid to assume by looking, but nicest xtals i've seen) it was going to be real. Real meaning mediocre and on a score of 1-10 against the 'real or whatever i had that was so good' MDPHP its a 2 if MD is a 10. Unless it was all really 4F-PHP. What a mess. How come they can't get it right? I'm about to synthesize some bright shards myself and i have no real chem background besides root bark extraction and things like that. I bet mine would be way cleaner. Sometimes you see something and wonder HOW it is even POSSIBLE to fuck up that bad. its literally impossible or on purpose.

Def a yoyo...name picked randomly but yep that's me. Like manic depression super mega rapid 1 hour cycling, but usually on the 'high' side.

Just thought i'd add this to the thread, found a paper on Chiral separation of MDPV. Made me think about separating the isomers of MDPHP to see if one is the good stuff (probably S like amphetamine) and we have no idea what the R isomer is doing.. the hallucinations from some of these substances do not resemble stim psychosis (4-CL-PVP has almost zero stimulant properties, but the most aliens/ufo stuff). Maybe one isomer is a true hallucinogen and the other probably S / dextro the stimulant.

(+)- and (–)-2’-bromotetranilic
acid was used to separate.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/chir.22423/full

I wonder how hard it would be for a non-chemist? Anyone got any good links on how tartaric acid or this acid works to separate isomers? I'd like to read just to see how it works.'

Tartaric acid is a chiral derivatizing agent, basically you use enantiopure (+)- or (-)-tartaric acid and each enantiomer should preferentially form a diastereomeric salt with one enantiomer of your racemate dissolved in an appropriate solvent, then the salt is crystallized leaving the other enantiomer in the solution. I see no reason why you couldn't resolve MDPV enantiomers using this method, it works for 1-phenylethylamine, amphetamine and MDMA, so should probably work for pyrovalerones as well.

BTW, pyrovalerones are dirt-cheap to make, combined with the fact they are active at very low doses, making it and selling it is really like mining gold, I imagine. I don't share your enthusiasm about the quality of effects of these drugs though, they are indeed very much unlike amphetamines, IMHO they're weird as f*ck making you angry for no reason after 1-2 hours of, hard to say what, I wouldn't call it euphoria myself... I luckily never saw ghost people etc., probably because the few times I took it thinking it was supposed to be mephedrone or 3-MMC, I hated it and never redosed, but indeed there was something kind of psychotic about the madness it caused after it wore off. I still can't really grasp it why the hell it is so addictive to so many people.