• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's definitely from smoking. It's little bits from all the tar that's accumulated in your lungs.

If you cough up a little bit, rest assured that there's a whole lot more in there trying to coat the inside of your lungs. It's not a good thing, but at this point it's kind of just a fact of life for me.

I wouldn't feel concerned enough for a doctor's visit but hey, if you're worried you should get it checked out. A little break for your lungs and a cardio regimen should clear it up in most cases... but if you ever cough up blood, though, you're gonna want to see a doctor ASAP.

yeah i'm not really concerned about that, but i was due for a physical anyways so I decided just to scedule one and get it out of the way. what i need to due is just change my diet and cut out the alcohol which i think is causing most of my health problem.

im getting kind of exited about one of my smaller plants right now its been flowering for a little over 3 weeks. the rest i think are getting pretty close to starting. im just hoping no more turn out to be male

Newzealand hasn't quite caught on to the whole Science thing yet? Much like trump running the country with emotions vs science:

Untitled-3-6-840x447.jpg

looks photoshopped
I'm kind of sad i went down this morning to water my plants and I notice my tallest one was starting to flower, almost 5 feet tall and the first thing i notice are the little balls. i'm pretty sure its male but for some reason i'm waiting to see how it looks tomorrow.
update.. i pulled it already

Last edited:
looks photoshopped
I'm kind of sad i went down this morning to water my plants and I notice my tallest one was starting to flower, almost 5 feet tall and the first thing i notice are the little balls. i'm pretty sure its male but for some reason i'm waiting to see how it looks tomorrow.
update.. i pulled it already
Awww no fem seeds?

nope most of my seed were just given to me, but more than half turned male a couple of them are looking pretty nice around 5 feet tall. they are all starting to flower, hopefully in a few weeks they'll be ready

I've got Auto Black Diesel in my sights.

Dudes on the old railroad bridge ledge sold me a dime. A dime of prime. I mean like this is good nugget. She said it made her very high. Higher than her vape was and we smoked it out of her pipe. I'm stoned man. Gonna rip a pipe and be back in the reggae shit in the music section.

She wouldn't let me rip another one. Said that's enough for tonight. Just asked if I wanted to cuddle or more like she said you want to cuddle and giggled and I said ya. Off to the sheets.

sounds like you got pretty stoned off of that bowl, the other day a guy smoked a bowl with me that was kind of like that, the rare moments you get those instant head change i guess is pretty rare lately. if getting kind of impatient i want to smoke some of my weed but i've only had it curing for about a week. it still smells kind of piney so i will probably wait a few more days

I don't remember the last time I smoked a full bowl. It's not rare for me to get an instant head change after a single hit. It's common actually, happens more often than not. Still a daily user.

I fell asleep with the jar of the lid of the weed i was curing. its been about 10 days since i started i was trying to wait until 2 weeks but i'm tempted to just just take out some and try it out.

FB933638-1740-4900-8DEF-3BF40A51E080.jpeg

Hey, this plant is growing wild nearby. Where I live MJ is legal. Can you guys help me rule out lookalikes. Thanks

- mods - apologies if this post is violating anything -

Last edited:
Oh, thanks. I searched for plants that look similar and couldn’t figure out what it actually is. It’s too bad, I was hopeful it could be a wild plant.

just got some new weed "charlettes web" it might just be my imagination but i think i like this higher cbd content a little better. but next bowl i think ill throw a little hash in with it.
looking at pictures online of flowering stage and from that it looks like i have a few weeks left at least, hopefully i can keep the bugs away til then

Oh, thanks. I searched for plants that look similar and couldn’t figure out what it actually is. It’s too bad, I was hopeful it could be a wild plant.
yeah I have no idea what that plant in your picture actually is, but the leaves grow distinctively different from cannabis leaves, but I can see how at first sight, it looks similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.