• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue there are differences. There's differences in results from yield, consistency, and expression. There's also differences in quality. I, and many others, believe solvent extracts produce a larger yield because they capture the majority, if not all the resin produced, and will extract the "bulbous" trichomes, which because they lack a developed stalk often don't extract nicely with mechanical extractions. While these bulbous heads are not bad, they are not the same quality as a concentrate that is just fully developed glandular trichomes. (Capitate-stalked Trichomes)

easier to handle hash, imo. The taste is also fucking wonderful.

My favorite is unpressed dry sift,

hf-kief-brick.jpg

but I don't have nearly enough experience with wax and shatter to be able to accurately compare.

I'd take hash over wax any day. How do you explain that?
Hash is way better. That's what I was getting at. A quality hash contains only the most developed trichome heads creating a product of better quality. The waxes will yield more because they collect all of the trichomes, not just the "connoisseur" grade trichomes.

Maybe hash is way better to you, but it ruins cannabis for me in the long term by jacking up my tolerance to the point that I can't feel a whole blunt anymore. I really regret switching from joints to bong, even. It's just not as stable of a high in my opinion, I'll grab hash for joints just not all the time and to hell if I ever take another dab of concentrates in my life.

I find the outdoor I am smoking to be phenomenal. The herb is more balanced when there is less THC and less fucked with by indoor conditions. The feeling is entirely different, the headspace is just as altering it just isn't as potent and I find it trippier and more meditative. I'm thinking of throwing my bong away tbh I'm pretty pissed off at myself that I've been fiending it all year. At least it takes time to roll a joint and I almost always get out for a good walk so it isn't such a cooped up thing.

This approximately 5% - 8% outdoor is some of the best shit I've smoked all year and the aromas will make my entire place reek of dank for hours. It just doesn't get me as fucked up feeling, it isn't as much of a hit.

i'm not knocking flower. I smoke flower 95% of the time nowadays.

As for the tolerance thing I definitely used to say the same thing. Hell when I smoked concentrates daily I would turn down bowls, but in the last 2 years I've been using both consistently. I really do get a different high from both and a lot of the times I prefer flower. I'm not sure if extractors are missing some component or if the ratios are just not right, but flower always seems to provide such a nice high. I could take multiple dabs and feel a strong body high, but a few bowls will usually have me giggly and dreamy.

Like yes it increases tolerance, but I don't think it makes smoking flowers less enjoyable or worthwhile.

If you feel otherwise, that's totally cool to. Great thing about weed is there's so many ways to use it and it would be boring if we all did the same.

Also I wasn't sitting here huffing my own fumes coming up with the term "connoisseur" It's a common term with cannabis today. Now that cannabis use is becoming normalized people are trying to market their product and put it in a better, more respected light. Just like a wine sommelier, tobacconist, or "whale" hunter, there will be people who smoke cannabis who are looking for the highest quality available. The great thing about cannabis is right now there isn't one accepted way to grow, process, or smoke the flowers so it's a great time to learn and see what happens. Indoor and outdoor weed are great, flowers and concentrates are great, it's all great.

Last edited:
Yep. There's even a big difference with the exact same concentrate between blackmarket and legal.

For example, I find non solvent hash to be the best type of concentrate on the blackmarket. Oils made from solvents in the blackmarket tend to be highly contaminated and don't have that high class taste that legal oil can easily produce.

I'd take hash over wax any day. How do you explain that?

Hash is completely different than oils. I'm talking about the 500 different kinds of oil and hash oil and fuck oil and cunt oil and whatever the fuck names they have for it now. It's all the same fucking thing. If it's an oil it's an oil.

Yeah I agree lvl 18, I am just a volatile person. I'm an asshole if I'm not stoned, pretty much, I'm really bitter about my past, resentful of life in general, my family, the way society is structured, and my present is beyond shit. I pretty much hate life to the point that I wouldn't be here but I like to smoke that weed and to hell if someone else is gonna smoke my berry. So I need to keep lit but I was smoking joints of outdoor today and just depressed. I am also downright hateful towards myself of being addicted to benzodiazepines severely. I miss being a junkie it doesn't even seem like a drug in comparison.

I'd totally be dabbing right now if I could afford it but my dab rig was confiscated when I last overdosed as I guess a recycler rig looks to cops like some sort of crack pipe. I was out cold for 12 hours though kind of deserved it.

I prefer live resin I like the terpenes, see what I tend to do is go through phases of all ROA's except oral I can't stand edibles they are too unpredictable and can get me way too high even when I can smoke bong rip after bong rip.

A year ago, a joint phase began that lasted until early this spring when I had smoked through the pounds. Then I switched to hash to clear my lungs out a bit. I got sick of the hash but I wouldn't smoke tree when I was smoking hash. Cause my bong is unfortunately pretty small at the moment, and I am used to tall beaker bongs but again I probably should have watched my dose after not using oxy's for so long I didn't care at the time though.

So now I find my throat getting sore after a few tokes, as I like to hit like .3 to .5 at once or as much as I can fill my lung capacity with (like I'll do yoga first or go for a brisk walk, and also go outside where the air is cool it helps take a bigger rip).

At this point I should graduate to a tall beaker bong as it would help my lungs out and to take bigger hits. I'd prefer that to dabbing because once I start dabbing weed becomes useless to me. When I used to have friends before I became a junkie my friends would laugh so hard. I was always the first doper to be experimenting with something new, been dabbing for soooo long they didn't know wtf was going on lol. They were just like that guys a pro haha. I felt awkward turning down bong rips but they would make me choke like crazy and actually get too high. There's something about it like when I dabbed exclusively I would take a bong rip and possibly have a panic attack. It is likely my panic disorder but there is a pretty big difference.

And then get a dab rig, as this little bong just is not working out for me anymore. But, I have a little outdoor so it is a joint rolling phase now cause I don't really like bonging outdoor. Bong at nights, joints of outdoor during the day for now. I switch the way I smoke up as much as I change the colour of my hair and sometimes will randomly quit for like 3 years but never the fuck again that's when I got addicted to real drugs.

I was just outside smoking at the park, at sunset, well a second joint cause you gotta smoke two joints right. And then smoke two more. And yeah I gotta stop dwelling on my past it feels like if it has been 10 months and nothing has changed nothing is ever going to change. I am a better person when I use heroin and cannabis. I will always hate the day I was given my first xanax at the ER, and a script to take home and then be cut off two months later, but weed is my soft drug of choice along with tea, and heroin is far and wide my anything else drug of choice. It's hard to keep away from it when I'm this low in life right now because I know it would make everything I am extremely enraged about float away so I could think straight for the first time this year.

Gonna smoke some more bong. Don't have much uk cheddar (cheese I just call it that) but I think I can sneak another fat toke in. Gotta smoke that berry too I guess I'm all about indica these days, makes sense cause I'm trying to get off benzos and realizing I can't.

Yo btw my fingers are sticky as hell. I have a habit of breaking up buds with my fingers and they keep getting too resinous. I like to break them up but I think I need to make a makeshift grinder. I can't afford to drop like 20 bucks on a grinder right now or whatever it would cost. Scissors you think? We used to do that here with a shotglass I'll try that I guess.
Man I gotta stop isolating myself from people I've become a misanthrope. Like seriously. Ever since I quit opiates and entered PAWS, I have been a misanthrope. I haven't even smoked out with anyone this year I can remember two or three occasions and that's it. I am a loner even as a stoner like if you have people to sesh with it's really a blessed thing not to be taken for granted. I used to have a whole crew of potheads and we all helped each other out, it wasn't like greedy drugs are where people start wanting more than others and nobody cared it's just pot. Now I smoke by myself 99.9% of the time and I have a lot of knowledge to share about weed and like it just sucks I don't get it. I just scare people away and I am a nice person. I'm better at making friends with guys, way better. Girls will be extra nice to me at first and then I tend to spook them away not even having figured out why at this age and I realized I should probably stop getting my feelings hurt and wasting my time with them. I don't have one friend who is a girl at the moment like not even a friend it just sucks.

I'm an asshole if I'm not stoned, pretty much
I feel you lol I always say something, smoke, and then realize I was being a dick.

Funny you mentioned the throat thing because this last year I've been having the same thing. Constantly drinking water. I used to smoke larger bowls, but now I have to smoke a few smalls ones to make it easier and dabs have been killing me.

I'm gonna pack a fatty for the first time in a while lol smoke one with me
Also I was putting honey in my tea and I found it help with the throat irritation.

Also shot glass and scissors is probably the way to go.

And yeah dude smoking with other people always seemed to get me higher, probably just being with others and having fun, but this year most of my friends moved out of state so I only hang out with two other guys. They are great guys, but I don't have the history with them that I had with my old friends so it's a lot different. Admittedly, they are good influences because they hardly drink and don't do any other drugs, but damn sometimes I miss getting trashed in an apartment with my friends and driving all over california getting into shit.

Man I don't know how I'd live without a simple mechanical grinder. I've tried breaking up small nugs into something vape-able with my fingers a couple times and it really sucked and just mashed the bud to shit.

Doesn't it suck how your personality changes? (I'm assuming). I say things to people when I'm not stoned that I would never be so volatile to say, weed protects me from others with malicious intent and also helps me hide my (worse) drug habit. It slows my racing fried mind down enough to help me think things through.

The only real side effect I get from pot is that I lose touch with my dreams and I don't like that but that is not much to complain about haha. And that I don't have more of it.

You reminded me of how harsh dabs can be as well, I like low temp dabs but even then I feel some terps can be harsh in general or something in it. That's kind of why I stick with the bong for the most part. The dabs end up giving me a weird cough that isn't like a smokers cough and my tolerance is exponentiated. Joints after one or two days I have realized are a waste of weed if you are low on weed and broke. I love them though, If I was rich I'd have a monkey butler roll joints for me constantly.

This just happened to me by the way. My tokes were getting bigger and bigger (as usual over time) and eventually I couldn't hit them anymore. Had to take smaller ones like you're saying. I think that is the main reason I was trying to cut back recently and outright failed haha I'm smoking more if anything now. But yeah exercise and hydration really help with that and also spreading out the bong tokes. Like I won't take three in a row anymore and have a gram in my lungs lol. I'll chill have a glass of water, go back to the bong later when I won't choke. I haaaaaate choking on bong rips I very rarely do and to me it ruins the hit when I cough, especially with chronic back pain I'm supposed to be treating.

Nice, I have my tea straight like my coffees black but I can see that helping too. It's generally a sign of smoking way too much bong.

I'm too baked to change my ways today with the scissors. Might stick to the mouse not the trackpad haha I actually broke it before with hash. And switched to bong tokes so I don't have to break up as much. It's a shame I like joints and the slower onset but it ends up killing my stash.

That last part sounds just like me. Well, I have been making good friends with a very positive influence since school started since I will help people out with advanced math and we slowly became friends and now I'd call him a bro for sure. Keeping an ounce for him even though I want it way more and outdoor goes quick. We get to hang out a bit and maybe one day, one of these days, someone will hit me up to chill or go to a movie and smoke out or a walk through the woods or whatever. It's hard to motivate myself without friends around and being isolated. Yeah though I kept him an ounce to build trust, I think trust is important in friendships and honesty as well so I went out of my way. I actually always do for this guy like totally extra effort and lower prices on our non-drug related stuff just cause that is what I am like when people are decent towards me. He's the only friend I made this year as well as another from high school, but the thing is we never really hang out. Like they are friends but I like to chill I guess everyone is too busy these days to make new friends. I strike up conversations wherever I go to anyone like I'm not shy and yeah I just don't know what's wrong. Seems like heroin fucked me up pretty bad tbh. Well I shouldn't have fucked with it obviously not even once what the hell was I thinking.

I really love dry sift; I regret not buying some bud to make a little of it. For multiple reasons prefer not to really smoke anymore and keep flowers for a treat everyone once in a while.

It's hard to say what extract I prefer really depends on the strain an d company. There were certain ones that my friend would have consistently. I found blue dream wax and gg4 live resin both work great for pain, depression and insomnia. Lots of people feel distillate is too far removed from traditional cannabis products but I find it works great. Although it does feel kinda crackheadish vaping this clear glass like drop of oil with a dabber.

Using just concentrates can fuck up your tolerance especially when you just start repeatedly hit it like its bud. Been wasting way too much money on concentrates lately. I find it works better when I keep my doses lower and spread them out more. I also can't afford to be too foggy. I have experimented with just doing cbd during the day and thc rich oils at night with worked well. There have been times when I have had to to abruptly stop do to running out and not being able to get some right away. I remembered I still had straight cbd though. It completely cancelled out that icky feeling you get when you stop after using allot daily and left me very relaxed.

Dude, I had a space case massive grinder. My last, probably final in life and 2nd ex kept my tall beauty bong when she moved away and I came to visit and left very quickly when we broke it off. Broke my hand-blown slime bolt bowl too that was black and neon green and just amazing I saved up for it for months, like learn how to ash a bowl for fucks sake that was expensive. Ugh I get upset thinking about how nice that bong was and the money and I had it for years and never broke a piece of it. I think I loved the thing more than her lol well yeah, just got over the girl before her cause I'm always numb and that was a more serious 5 year thing that I fucked up.
. They took all my shit when I overdosed and I'm actually kind of pissed about that. I can't catch kief anymore it sticks to my fingers. I probably waste 30 minutes out of every day picking away at buds with my fingers when I used to have a titanium grinder that would break buds up really fast and with not too much effort to cake.
It's killing me dudes I should drop a 20 on one it's around the corner. It's hard for me to spend that kind of money anymore though eventually I became unemployable. I am again now but it hasn't been working out this year.
There is a way I can get a free grinder I just realized. Through MMJ I just have to provide feedback on strains. For now my fingers will be sticking to everything. Someone who has been a junkie has got this I just realized. Dudes I am going after the glory, a straightforward two piece cheap grinder.
Never minded the crackhead aspect led to a lot of giggles but yeah never smoked crack before that and meth I wouldn't ever use mainly because I have extreme anxiety and it would be retarded for me to do that I'd have a classic panic attack.
CBD is good shit when you're low on weed I agree. I still felt like shit until I had weed back, but it helped.

Last edited:
I enjoy the crack stories on here, "I got a rush of energy it was awesome,... but then I sat there and smoked crack for 3 more hours." lol

I hate sticky fingers because I get anal about my weed being clean and when they are all sticky everything sticks to them: dust, hair, lint, etc.
I remember thinking dabbing was a hassle, with the caps, dabbers and torch, but now I miss not getting my hands dirty.

One of my favourite pieces of literature is the part in Infinite Jest when Joelle van Dyke is introduced in a deliberate and descriptive suicide attempt involving rocking up 7 grams of pharm grade coke at her dealers place in the washroom. It's so descriptive how she made a makeshift crackpipe that it seems the writer must have used it before. And the brief description of her downfall and how she had too much fun and hadn't been this deliberate about anything in at least over a year. Completely nonchalant about it her suicide attempt was written like she was busy and had something important to do. No emotion on her end, some fond memories of her childhood that's about it. She rips it in a few hits I don't know how much crack you're supposed to smoke but she wasn't going to stop until her eyes were bleeding and her face was in the bathrub. She is an interesting character in that book, so mysterious and pretty cute.

Just smoked a lot of bong. Waiting on my lungs so I can smoke more. Pretty much vegetating. Forgot what day of the week it is.

I'm about to get as fucked up as I possibly can on some durban... catch you all later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.