old but new back and searching to say thank you

tewanda

Greenlighter
hi uh folks. I haven't been to the forum in years but years ago met with a a bit of Kismet channeled by a , well, more that a few fine folks whom I really hope are doing well. I don't remember the moniker I used but I'm thinking it was probably Woody (yes, because I love Cheers, the writing, the actors and I hope I can visit Boston some day.
ok, too much info
ah, I feel rude not reading more of what's happening to other people and I will and I'll offer any helpful word if I can in earnest as was done for me. Not by all but the gems were there.

ah, I took the help. It took awhile. Much has happened. Is anyone here now that was here 7 years ago?

hi uh folks. I haven't been to the forum in years but years ago met with a a bit of Kismet channeled by a , well, more that a few fine folks whom I really hope are doing well. I don't remember the moniker I used but I'm thinking it was probably Woody (yes, because I love Cheers, the writing, the actors and I hope I can visit Boston some day.
ok, too much info
ah, I feel rude not reading more of what's happening to other people and I will and I'll offer any helpful word if I can in earnest as was done for me. Not by all but the gems were there.

ah, I took the help. It took awhile. Much has happened. Is anyone here now that was here 7 years ago?
So glad that you connected with people here and decided to come back. Also glad that you took any help you were given. I'm sure some more people will come along that remember you. Welcome back.

I was probably lurking around that time, but had a different handle. Glad you've found your way back ❤️

ok, too much info

Hi tewanda! I think I may recall a "Woody" from back in the day but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, welcome back! I've had a pretty long hiatus from Bluelight too but I'm also back :) Very glad to hear you're doing well!

Hi tewanda! I think I may recall a "Woody" from back in the day but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, welcome back! I've had a pretty long hiatus from Bluelight too but I'm also back :) Very glad to hear you're doing well!
Nice to see old names pop up