• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Old Anti- Marijuana Propaganda

Uncadollas

Bluelighter
From Reefer madness to this is your brain on drugs, there's been a lot of anti marijuana propaganda over the last 50-100 years, Most of this retro stuff is pretty inaccurate and pretty funny. Post some of the ads, films and general propaganda you've seen or found here for a few chuckles.:p

Meth causes peace among the Races? 8o

tumblr_ky23n1ea2P1qaksgno1_500.jpg

I don't know which is sadder; all the posters that Uncadollas posted (thank you very much); some of which I actually remember from watching cartoons on Sunday mornings when I was a kid - or the last one posted by Egzoset (which hits too close to home because that guy is my PM).

Seriously, if we aren't legalizing in Canada to please recreational users just shut our country down now. The plan released by Ontario yesterday is an absolute disaster; it does *nothing* for users who don't have a private residence to consume it in. Tourists? Sorry; go back to your own country, Ontario doesn't welcome you.

Tom

Who can forget Australias stoner sloath anti-marijuana commercials. They're the best I've seen. I kinda hope they make more. Best watched on weed.

Salutations Thomas Davie,

I don't know which is sadder...

Then if i may, i'd wish to offer some hint(s) which is sadder exactly! And it's most definitely Justin Trudeau, IMO! For saying one thing while doing another that doesn't even match some progressist context at all; i'm thinking of a series of ambivalent (yet retrograde-compatible) "political messages" he kept sending that the press was blind to, but lets skip this right now...

M'well i'd say there's been ghosts from our dark collective past before but that's behind us. Unfortunately i foresee what's ahead just might happen to be hauting ghosts to many future generations to come, e.g. for quite possibly a long time!... 'cause it's simply not too clear the medical body within the United Nations (WHO) shall finally reject its classic bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionism as we still experience it on planet Itnoc today. The dead-line being 2019 when the WHO nails it down for a few more decades...

8(

So please everyone, lets keep in mind how Justin Trudeau behaved politically at the UNGASS 2016 event (on April 20...), at the UN headquarters in New York:

The Guardian: UN backs prohibitionist drug policies despite call for more 'humane solution' (2016-Apr-20)

« Plan adopted at special session focuses on reform and cooperation between nations but maintains policies that criminalise non-medical or scientific drug use »

Here's all i can find, it's from his Health minister Jane Philpott actually:

« Our approach to drugs must be comprehensive, collaborative and compassionate. It must respect human rights while promoting sheer responsability, and it must have a firm scientific foundation. In Canada we will apply these principles with regards to "mari-wana". To that end we will be introducing legislation in the spring of 2017 that insures that we keep "Marie Ouana" out of the hands of children, and profits out of the hands of criminals. While this plan challenges the status-quo in many countries we are convinced it is the best way to protect our youth, while enhancing public safety. Canada will continue to modernize our approach to drug policy. Our work will embrace upstream prevention, compassionate treatment and harm reduction. »

Honestly. In retrospective, do such empty words correspond to any series of actions which occured for real on planet Itnoc?... Ain't that like justin plain dropped the ball - intentionally IMO?!...

:|

...on one hand Trudeau's Liberals officially declared Canada's determination to cooperate with the UN, then that Canada would also "modernize", simultaneously (...)

Effectively multiplying vague confusing statements in the process, as far as i can tell.

Too bad but the only things which got to be updated on planet Itnoc are "safety" (life-threatening policing) and "prevention" (socio-toxic propaganda), etc., etc...

Obviously, learning how to respect humans seems like an impossible challenge to these vile self-serving politicians all right: just 'cause it may happen to please "recreational users" and they can't afford loosing any love-hater/hate-lover votes exactly!!

8)

So, lets have some more of it everybody! Who knows, maybe next time when Canuck citizens are called to the voting booth it might help to remember what sort of "experts" was invited to discuss our future secretly behind closed doors under the MiniHarper regime.

Hummm... Lets see!

Among the 80 "scientifics" invited in Montréal there was:

qo7ty0.jpg

...and:

2wdpx84.jpg

Yikes!!

My guess is i can call those 2 loving individuals out-of-date/relic (pure bigot) propagandists indeed. Then i got to wonder if they weren't on Ottawa's payroll or something!...

8o

...*nothing* for users who don't have a private residence to consume it in.

Users can choke to death and die, it's not for them Trudeau said. The "legaleeze" reform was designed for everyone else who's in line to make a dime out of it - except "stoners"/"droÿés", evidently.

Good day, have fun!! =D