• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc olanzapine and K

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
ive read that K is not blocked while you are on it. is this true?

shit i meant to put this in a different thread.i was wondering if ketamine gets BOCKED from OLANAZPINE
From what i witnessed, no it doesn't

He was on olanzapine daily and he used to get wonky when he sniffed k
He did do pretty lines though. Say 4 out of a gram

From what i witnessed, no it doesn't

He was on olanzapine daily and he used to get wonky when he sniffed k
He did do pretty lines though. Say 4 out of a gram
what was he on zyprexa for, how fucked up did he get off one dose and how much was the dose.. what did it do to him? bring out his old mental illness or something?

what was he on zyprexa for, how fucked up did he get off one dose and how much was the dose.. what did it do to him? bring out his old mental illness or something?
Not sure mate i barely knew him, i used to sell to him and occasionally sit in his house and weigh up/do lines with him when i was homeless and had a quiet few hours. Or get him to let me use his kitchen to cook up k in exchange for a little extra.

The lines of k he was doing were about 250mg but he did them pretty quickly. Didn't k-hole him but he used to buy it regularly for years so he had a tolerance

He was a pretty weird guy, he was on lots of different meds iirc, he used to trade his diazepam and dhc with me towards more k, and ask if i wanted olanzapine but i wouldn't take that.

I didn't think anything blocked K, I know no antidepressants stop K from working

Do antipsycotics then, if so why, dopamine possibly?

The current antipsychotics dont modulate nmda receptors (which I think ket works on)

Yes but I heard K releases dopamine too, not sure how true that is and I thought antipsycotics block dopamine, among other things

I don't know it was just what's I'd read, or heard but I could be miss remembering

Ketamine primarily acts on NMDA receptors as an antagonist, this has an effect on neuron action potentials basically Ketamine reduces NMDA neuron firing which has an effect on other neurological systems too. This is why Ketamine has sedative and anesthetic effects.