• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

olanzapine and amphetamine/meth

issaoldboi

Bluelighter
so i found some threads about this but, i was curious to more opinions of peoples experience being on olanzapine and using stims, took me a while but, i realised that i dont rly get the euphoria / rush of amphetamine anymore, just the stimulation and enhanced focus (im suspected of having ADD) but the only time i've felt somewhat the rush/slight euphoria from stims during olanzapine has been like stuff of 60% or above purity..
anything more mediocre stuff just.. kinda feels just not quite there. Tho today i was thinking about it and I think i've gotten slight euphorias etc with being off of em for a few days but that makes me suspectible to psychosis so i dont dare to stop em.

Yes it definitely blocks meth, particularly the euphoric/narcotic effects.

If you've had psychosis I really don't recommend stopping them. Dumb idea.

I once took 30mg of olanzapine to abort a meth overdose and could not get high off the same batch of meth for over 2 weeks. Even at ridiculous 400mg oral doses.

(im suspected of having ADD)
Don't believe that bullshit. Stimulants do not objectively feel or act different for ADHD people. Same propaganda that sold the world to giving oxy to everyday people.

Yes it definitely blocks meth, particularly the euphoric/narcotic effects.

If you've had psychosis I really don't recommend stopping them. Dumb idea.

I once took 30mg of olanzapine to abort a meth overdose and could not get high off the same batch of meth for over 2 weeks. Even at ridiculous 400mg oral doses.

Don't believe that bullshit. Stimulants do not objectively feel or act different for ADHD people. Same propaganda that sold the world to giving oxy to everyday people.
i mean, the only thing that for me seems like, whats being said as a "how stims work with ADD", is the intense focus im able to get on amphe and i feel like thats not on all but yeah, its not in the realm of impossibility of being propaganda. and well i never got much euphoria out of meth/amphe, havent done good meth tho.

but there's still a clear difference. and ever since i was shooting up like 0.8 grams of 70% purity stuff, my tolerance kinda wont dip low, it just stays high even tho im a long while without anything, u ever had that ?

Taking Adderall daily quickly leads to tolerance, such that it can only be felt for an hour. Zyprexa (olanzapine), provided you save it for the comedown, does not really stop you from getting high on good meth even in the slightest.

have you tried other drugs aside from stims, while on olanzapine?
yeah a lot, DMT, shrooms, weed etc. it blocks pretty much everything to some degree (changes a bit person by person) except for benzos, alcohol and weed it doesnt effect at all. Found some threads saying it somewhat effects amphetamines and stuff on people. and for me my highs are less now for sure the more i thought about it. but i also have built up quite the tolerance to mosst drugs due to abusing A LOT of stuff for almost a decade

I'm on olanzapine and I've taken Coke (good quality) on top of it which is a stimulant and felt it

I was on olanzapine for less than a month, couldn’t deal with the side effects, but I keep a bottle around for when I’ve overdone it on adderall or meth and need to sleep—shit knocks me out (I have to make sure I don’t take it more than once every 2 months)

I was on olanzapine for less than a month, couldn’t deal with the side effects, but I keep a bottle around for when I’ve overdone it on adderall or meth and need to sleep—shit knocks me out (I have to make sure I don’t take it more than once every 2 months)
How long do I have to be off olanzapine again to feel mdma have you got a rough guide