Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Okinawa, JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd87

Greenlighter
whats good yall,

so im gonna be in Okinawa for a while and looking for all the hott spots, not the ones where all the mil, and americans go, and where drugs arent frowned upon any help.....

^ this will be closed nobody is here to help you score!!! ModS initiate LOCK SEQUENCEEEEEEE! :)

ok one i dont need anyboy to help me score i have my connect already.....like i said im just looking for a place to actually be able to party....

Ive been to Jp twice back in 09, The Japanese frown upon any drug use in general unless you know Yaksua well i wouldn't bother try using drugs because if police spot a foreigner doing something out of the ordinary chances are you will be confronted.

koo man, and yea i know they frown upon it thats why i was asking if anyone knew a place where they are kool with it, also whats yaksua

No matter where you go in Okinawa, if you're white, they'll think you're military. That's what happens when you build a 20,000 man air force base on an island smaller than Hawaii. Many residents have extreme resentment towards foreigners. I found the friendliest people and pubs were full of Americans unfortunately.

well thank God im not white....lol...no offence to white ppl......so i should prob be good ....lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.