Okay what the fuck is happening?

im going to bed, work has been killing me. could you ban me until sometime afternoon tomorrow? it will be the only april fools joke i get to have.

speaking of april fools: a bird shit on my head today. thank god i had my hard hat on. thats the second time thats happened to me.

^
That's supposed to be good luck. But I don't know what it means when it happens on April Fools' Day.

^Question- how is a bird shitting on ones head good luck?

People just say that to make you feel better about having shit on your head.

one year when i was in mexico with my ex-hubby and my kids, we walked through these trees and they all got pooped on. everyone but me. lolz were had by one :D

Once my mom was standing on our front porch, which is large and covered. She was about 6 feet in under the porch roof, and a bird flew in and flew under the roof right over her head and crapped directly on her, and then flew back out.

sushii said:
I woke up this morning to find one of our more psychotic (like seriously psychotic) TDS posters had taken the prank seriously and was demanding to know if I worked for interpol.

I know I shouldn't laugh. But I can't help it.

You should laugh. I got a million messages via yahoo. Now I have to change my name or ban her/him, why did I give it to this person?
The thing is, I figure s/he's is and/or could be a decently intelligent person, but s/he was acting sofa king retarded about it all. Yes this makes senseL an international police force seized the server(s), so they decided to change the colors and promote you to super-moderator... on APRIL FUCKING FOOLS DAY... Get a grip on fucking reality. Get a grip on anything, something, please

(that is, if we are talking about the same person ;))

Xorkoth said:
Once my mom was standing on our front porch, which is large and covered. She was about 6 feet in under the porch roof, and a bird flew in and flew under the roof right over her head and crapped directly on her, and then flew back out.

Evil bewinged beasts! That made me LOL :D

PLURmonster said:
^
That's supposed to be good luck. But I don't know what it means when it happens on April Fools' Day.

if thats lucky then come on over to my house and ill take a giant luck on your head. let me run to crystals first though :D

Somone placed a title................."I will UTFSE" under a greenlighters name.

It hasnt been removed.

jaca_di

I would appreciate if that could be repaired please.

He hasn't logged in since April 1, either. I'm not sure if the server is processing the changes on a time basis, or on a 'when you log in' basis or how, but the majority of people have converted back to GL or BL fine. Anyone else having issues with titles not changing back, please make sure they've a) logged in and b) donated to the site and c) tried posting or whatever. It may take awhile for everyone to get processed, but they all got pushed to UTFSE and F&J'ded fine, so they'll get pushed back fine...just give it time to work thru ;)

Hopefully it wasnt taken personally and now that poster never comes back.

fixed, leecie. I believe TLB is correct in that the server is making changes on next visit/login. Please let us know if there are any more stragglers out there. Thanks :)

TheLoveBandit said:
Anyone else having issues with titles not changing back, please make sure they've a) logged in and b) donated to the site and c) tried posting or whatever.
hehe :D

by the way, dunno if you kids have noticed - but if you switch to the Interpol theme you get the cool banners back. %)

felix said:
hehe :D

by the way, dunno if you kids have noticed - but if you switch to the Interpol theme you get the cool banners back. %)

Do sunglasses come with the theme? =D