• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

ok, what are pokeballs?

It's a just an imprint of pills with a decent amount of MDMA (something like 90mg) typically found in california. Nothing special IMO. Any real good pill should have 120 mg+ IMO. The real strong stuff starts at 150mg+.

Pokeballs are a type of pills - Pokeball orginally comes from the cartoon Pokemon.

Pokeball
abae.jpg

Two different styles of pills now though - the top one is the infamous Poke which everyone talks about - the ones on the bottom are newer to the scene.

Pokeball Pills
pokesa.jpg

its a brand of MDMA pills.
it is also a device used for catching small or large creatures in japan.

thanks guys! i've never eaten an e-pill, and only actually seen 1 or 2 irl. i'm all about the crystals...

yeah, i mean how do you know if they're the real deal? who carries a testing kit to a party? isn't it just safer and smarter to buy powder or crystals and stay far, far away from e-pills?

yeah, i mean how do you know if they're the real deal? who carries a testing kit to a party? isn't it just safer and smarter to buy powder or crystals and stay far, far away from e-pills?

I would say its the other way around - if your not testing then, IMHO pills are safer than molly. At least with pills you have a point of reference, the stamp - it takes zero effort for somebody to buy some capsules and fill with any random powder/chemical.

Pokeballs are a type of pills - Pokeball orginally comes from the cartoon Pokemon.

Pokeball
abae.jpg

Two different styles of pills now though - the top one is the infamous Poke which everyone talks about - the ones on the bottom are newer to the scene.

Pokeball Pills
pokesa.jpg

Fucking proper post! !

The line on the back that causes most people to call them Pokeballs I believe was originally supposed to be a split line for users to cut them in half. But regardless, pokeballs definitely have a big name for themselves lately (at least here in southern cali) because they've had pretty high MDMA content.

I would say its the other way around - if your not testing then, IMHO pills are safer than molly. At least with pills you have a point of reference, the stamp - it takes zero effort for somebody to buy some capsules and fill with any random powder/chemical.

but can't anyone make a pill press with whatever stamp they want? i could go out and make some dirty e-pills and press them into pokeballs and no one would be the wiser until they took em. and what about adulterants, can you be sure that with a pokeball that you're just getting mdma?
as i'm a person who buys powder and puts it into caps, i just don't see the logic. i want to play safe with my brain, and eating e-pills seems risky to me, regardless of the imprint on them.

but can't anyone make a pill press with whatever stamp they want? i could go out and make some dirty e-pills and press them into pokeballs and no one would be the wiser until they took em. and what about adulterants, can you be sure that with a pokeball that you're just getting mdma?
as i'm a person who buys powder and puts it into caps, i just don't see the logic. i want to play safe with my brain, and eating e-pills seems risky to me, regardless of the imprint on them.

then stick to your powder and stop asking questions, while I divulge in a sea of Q Dances. Put your molly to shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q-dances are just a high dose of MDMA. You can't put clean molly to shame with the same chemical...