Ok this should be fun... the worst love songs ever!!!

simstim

Bluelighter
Kiss
Beth

Spoiler and warning: this next song is highly offensive (especially if you know kreayshawn is a lesbian who was once a rape victim).

Insane clown posse
Kreayshawn song

Last edited:
Beth isn't that bad of a song actually. It's just unexpected for them to sing a ballad

IMG-ad7nb7.jpg

One of the greatest love songs of the 20th C. "Some Enchanted Evening" music by Richard Rodgers lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein III.

In the original Broadway production was performed by an Italian opera singer which always felt completely wrong that's just an opinion. However when it was remade in the early 2000s by ABC they wisely cast Harry Connick Jr. and Croatian-Serbian actor & director Rade Šerbedžija, well-known across Eastern Europe as one of the Giants of 70s and 80s Yugoslavian Cinema.

Really happy to find this clip and hope doesn't get taken down

!!!!! Love it. Leggy Leggy leggy leggy leggy leggy blonde. Oh but the worst love song? Remember Glenn told one too many jokes in Raising Arizona when he told one too many jokes to an Officer Kowalski who was of the Polish persuasion when he inquired about how many Polish ppl it takes to screw in a 💡?! Three because they’re so dang stupid! lol ok. So to quote Glenn - I’m crappin you negative!!

!!!!! Love it. Leggy Leggy leggy leggy leggy leggy blonde. Oh but the worst love song? Remember Glenn told one too many jokes in Raising Arizona when he told one too many jokes to an Officer Kowalski who was of the Polish persuasion when he inquired about how many Polish ppl it takes to screw in a 💡?! Three because they’re so dang stupid! lol ok. So to quote Glenn - I’m crappin you negative!!

Lola is one of the greatest songs ever

i love the Kinks

:rockon:

A terrible love song.

But a great sex trafficking song, perhaps one of the best 👌

Hey wow. Just awoke on that cold bathroom floor. Man I saw what I wrote. Ok I’ll try to swear off using voice recognition bc so much Is hard to read. Yet thx for letting me vent.

Id like to just delete it all but so far … awe it’s fine. Not really … I had NO CLUE what time it is - I havea brain MRI plus CT scans all day. We’ll wish me luck bc there’s just no way they won’t see what’s up.

I need a GREAT EXCUSE bc WTH is up with the skin they’ll see? Seriously what would you say it is if you are trying to not let them know you are an addict bc then all is lost. I seriously have had only ONE excuse which could even remotely work and that’s chicken pox. That & they did run all these leukemia etc tests so I could say I don’t know what it is but scars PLUS just cancer stuff …. Open for ideas.

Greatest or WORST love songs of all time …

Someone *really* screwed this otherwise haunting love song (or so I thought it was for the most part) for me personally when I was in my early 30s.

If you don’t know what I am talking about ~ just ask but I figure I was probably the LAST to know.

I put a copy w/lyrics so if case you want to re-examine these double entendres words/rhymes:

Someone *really* screwed this otherwise haunting love song (or so I thought it was for the most part) for me personally when I was in my early 30s.

If you don’t know what I am talking about ~ just ask but I figure I was probably the LAST to know.

I put a copy w/lyrics so if case you want to re-examine these double entendres words/rhymes:

Sorry that’s a Lyle LOVETT version. For the Jackson Browne version:

Maybe these are simply the songs that just just never got the right no of views. In fact, there are some that have less than 5000 or even less still but some some blew up over YEARS.

I trust you to kill me
~ Rocco Deluca and the burden

This first one that appears has exactly 5000 views posted three years ago

simstim's next post will be his 3000th.
Thank you for noticing!! That's in less than a year! I think my old account has less than 350 posts in like 10 years.

I wasn't into the community as much back then.

I just got out of detox. Worst alcohol withdrawals I've ever had. I'm gonna make a post in a minute.

Yay 😁 3000 posts!!!!!

I can't believe kiss made the list twice.

Oh btw the reason the ICP song I posted is so bad is it's a sexually explicit love song to a lesbian who is also a rape victim. So check that out of you missed it. It's not rap.