• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ok, I caved guys. Got a hold of 20 GREEN OXY 80s.. question though about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
I got them from a source in Israel. Been getting my percs from there for a while - little business - and wala free pills. Anyway. I got the round green no number Oxycontin 80s I would post a pic but I'm not sure if that's allowed. Says Oxycodone HCL 80 MG on package. I broke one in half with my fingers... does that mean it's a Chewable and I can chew it for instant release? Because it's NOT a thick plastic coating... 101 hours clean only to relapse :(

Why wouldn't you be allowed to post pictures, you are putting days in between use to stay not physically addicted correct? Not being weak and using daily I hope, anyways do a google search for them and if it looks the same than it should be good. But you say you got it from Israel? What on the internet? I wouldn't trust that Paki shit with my life. That's just my 2 cents, be safe and know damn sure it's Oxy before you take it.

Well I have had 4 other medications from that site in the passed 8 months. Xanax cymbalta oxycontin 10 mg and Percocet .... a lot cheaper , and all of those were legit no joke.. from an actually medicinal facility with a limited amount of product you can choose from in a certain amount of time....

Took a few pictures but actually don't know how to post them on here?

Also my tolerance won't go up or down in 100 hours right ? I took 80 mg instead of 100, and because I took grapefruit juice and one Zantac and two Benadryl's in our prior to oraly taking them , but I feel them hard

Thats great and all but if you are thinking of sharing any further information about your source then please dont. Sourcing and selling is not allowed .

Please don't post photos because we would not be able to tell you anything about them from looking at pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.