• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oil pourers

I'm pretty sure stems and cone pieces are illegal too.

I havnt heard about anything regarding this. Bongs may be or in the process of becoming illegal but cone pieces, stems and so forth id doubt it. All a stem is, is just a piece of hollowed out metal so I doubt itd be illegal any time soon. There are tons and tons of shops selling this type of things including bongs, especially at a well known Sydney market. Saw 4 happy teenagers buy one together the other day.

Its so funny to me that they are calling them oil pourers. When I first moved to Perth and started smoking bongs.. Over 20 years ago. My cousins bong actually was an oil pourer from the petrol station. They were awesome. Angled mouth hole, top screwed off to clean it out. Just had to drill a hole for the stem. It did stand about 25cm tall, but wicked Oil Pourer!

Its so funny to me that they are calling them oil pourers. When I first moved to Perth and started smoking bongs.. Over 20 years ago. My cousins bong actually was an oil pourer from the petrol station. They were awesome. Angled mouth hole, top screwed off to clean it out. Just had to drill a hole for the stem. It did stand about 25cm tall, but wicked Oil Pourer!

Now that is old school!

saw a couple posts = tl;dr

There is no way the stem would get hot enough to melt the plastic, i would never use a hose as a stem thats just stupid. There is nothing bad that could possibly come from it, as I said vaping is much healthier but there are alternatives in a pinch ;)

I bought a vape heated it up and it was stuck on 235 degrees c had an adjustable knob didnt work though, wasn't exactly cheap (not saying yours might not work) just that i CBF ATM. As for glass bongs they are a great idea, if you are however clumsy maybe not such a good idea :!

There is no way the stem would get hot enough to melt the plastic, i would never use a hose as a stem thats just stupid. There is nothing bad that could possibly come from it, as I said vaping is much healthier but there are alternatives in a pinch ;)

I bought a vape heated it up and it was stuck on 235 degrees c had an adjustable knob didnt work though, wasn't exactly cheap (not saying yours might not work) just that i CBF ATM. As for glass bongs they are a great idea, if you are however clumsy maybe not such a good idea :!

Sadly there are a lot of Aussies who use Orchy bongs with a rubber garden hose. They never change the bong either.

That sucks about your Vape. 235 degrees celsius is very high. For best results hit 157 degrees for the boiling point of THC then vape it again anywhere between 170-190 depending on the strain to find the boiling point of CBD - you'll work it out with different strains. Then eat the leftovers.

dudeeeeeeeeeeeee 235c is way way way too high for a vape.start it on 150-170 and work your way up 10c each time u go back to the vape very economical :)

Sadly there are a lot of Aussies who use Orchy bongs with a rubber garden hose. They never change the bong either.

That sucks about your Vape. 235 degrees celsius is very high. For best results hit 157 degrees for the boiling point of THC then vape it again anywhere between 170-190 depending on the strain to find the boiling point of CBD - you'll work it out with different strains. Then eat the leftovers.

save the left overs for when u get despo when u smoke em in a bong u still get a nice effect :)

^ nah, eat em as v.b said.
or do as i do and simmer in milk (or soy milk) for ~20 min. add some sugar, you got yourself a warm cannabis beverage. tastes good, does the trick. not so much fucking around.
i was amazed how strong vaped buds are when you cook with them. overdid it the first time, so be careful. for me 3-5 grams of vaped buds eaten was almost too much.
as for oil pourers...i know fuck all about them, but on principle i wouldn't buy one. oil pourers - jesus.

get with the times - invest in a vape!

I find it funny that this hasn't been mentioned yet (as far as i read) but the remedy for removing the cone is to take the stem out of the "oil pourer" and heat on a stovetop the bit where the cone has been glued to the stem. Pretty simple really...