• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oil burner manual

aNoether1

Greenlighter
Newbie here, hi all.

I’ve only just recently been experimenting with the (in)famous oil burner (OB), and I have a few questions:

1. Many compounds ‘are supposed to be vaped (in) freebased (form)’. I now know that to mean that the base is to be removed to make it less alkaline in order to vape it in an (OB).
2. Are there exceptions to the above? If so, what should I look for in a compound to see whether it is ‘vapeable’, which brings me to:
3. Many threads on many sites carry ‘Can you vape $X$’ in their titles/posts. It is often not clear whether people mean using an OB or how to mix it with PG to vape it in an e-cig. Is there some disambiguating nomenclature around for this? It can be quite annoying.
4. If you order some new compound, say, O-PCE, NEP, or α-PiHP, and it is offered both in crystal form, chunks, or in powdered form. Which one should I choose if I want to vape it (with regards to question 3, let’s call mixing with PG etc. ‘e-cig vaping’ for now).
5. With regards to arylcyclohexylamines, a few can be vaped. (O-PCE, 3-MeO-PCE for instance.) Sometimes, I seem to be able to determine from the structure/the way it looks/feels, whether I can vape it. In the case of 3-Me-PCP, I was right. Is there a there there, or am I flying blind here?
6. I’ve read one some thread that ‘WE DON’T SMOKE[/VAPE] HALOGENATED ACHs!” (when someone was asking as much about 3-Cl-PCP). Yet, the whole new class of ‘fluorinateds’, (2-FA, 2-FMA, 3-FA, 3-FMA, etc) seems to be halogenated and vaped. Does the capitalised comment only pertain to ACHs? Or have people just stopped caring? (There is no meth where I come from, at least I’ve never seen any, and been to a lot of parties where it should have been around if it were widespread.)

There are probably others, but I’ll post them below if/when I think of them.

If you reply, thank you for your time!

Last edited: