• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oi! What You Look Like?!? Thread - WARNING: remember Personal Online Safety

I had my photos removed and i am glad i did. It's not worth the risk in my opinion. I am not worried about the cops so much as i dont sell drugs, more my employers some how finding out. I think facial recognition software is pretty advanced these days. It is certainly something to be aware of.

The only reason people need to worry is because there are sad pathetic people out there that like to fuck with others for no other reason besides being sad and quite frankly wildly pathetic.

I assume you mean me! Point taken sorry if I've upset you and your BL. I'll get my coat. Funny though I thought this was a harm reduction site. Clearly not. Post away nothing to see here. Posts deleted so I don't worry your world.

I assume you mean me! Point taken sorry if I've upset you and your BL. I'll get my coat. Funny though I thought this was a harm reduction site. Clearly not. Post away nothing to see here. Posts deleted so I don't worry your world.
I dont think Sadie was referring to you bro. Pretty sure she was talking about people that would use images posted here against people.

Boa, aw hunnie, I never even saw your post. No, I was most assuredly not speaking about you.

Edit: Boa, I just read your post. There isn't anything remotely wrong with it man. It was a great post imo, not that my opinion matters. Personally I'd put it back. It was good xx

Last edited:

You know Sadie by now - if she had a problem with your post she would have told you about it :). Somebody was messing about with the photos a while ago, sand and wildly pathetic just about sums it up.

Sorry Sadie jumped the gun a little in defence it's been a very stressful week involving hospitals brain scans and children. BL as always is my place to go when life outside gets a little tough. You can reinstate the posts if you wish I have no clue how to myself x

No worries boa. Sadly we've all been there. Rough weeks that is and for many that too includes hospital poking. Man, I hope you're alright. Nothing too serious.

I'll put them back m'darlin. No harm done hun.xxx. Feel better soon, yeah.

You really should.

If you do, you'll be able to see deals going down outside my house ^ %)

It's being torrented as we speak - I was too busy nodding in and out of consciousness to follow the first series and gave up 8)

Aye it does take a bit of close attention to keep up with what's going on. I realised just how much I missed the first time when I re-watched it.

Destroying the dance floor (and people's minds)

13782055_10210029475234138_4593162427290548134_n.jpg

I've wondered If having my real pic on my profile could ever lead to trouble, though I shouldn't have to,- I'm on subs now.