Oi!/Street Punk Thread

Only punk rocks? I won't argue probably get your ass kicked if you try anyways.

I don't know what this is if ain't street punk call me a poser I'm long gone no harm no foul?

This song had my head bobbing until this bit, "Jesus Christ come like a flood" ... oh crap don't tell me that's Christian punk! It is they are trying to expose corporate Satanica or The New World Order or Illuminati programming the minds of your sons and daughters Satanic villains in titanic media tycoon roles in horrendous empires. Let me share a nondenominational song hope it isn't too far from the preferred subgenre

Last edited:
Backstreets of American Oi!

1.: Skinhead Rock'n'Roll - Broken Heroes
2.: Rumours - Sussed
3.: Friend Or Foe - Brickwall Unied
4.: Glory and The Horror - Sons Of Pride
5.: Johnn's Song - Patriot
6.: Nuke Seattle - Blacklist
7.: 99 - Authority
8.: Beat Of The Street - South East Firm
9.: Hey You - 90 Proof
10.: Fuck Hollywood - Anti Heroes
11.: American Graffitti - Service
12.: Bottles Flying - Stormwatch
13.: Old Breed - Vibram 94
14.: Wolfgang - Wretched Ones
15.: Roommate - Niblick Henbane
16.: Another Face In The Crowd - Those Unknown
17.: Due Respect - Lager Lads
18.: Oi Boys - Boot Party
19.: Life And Times - System
20.: Alley Girl - Inebriates
21.: Get Drunk - Toughskins
22.: Washington Bullets - Yesterday's Heroes
23.: Politicians - Templars
24.: No Place To Go - Battle Cry
25.: Nadsat Psycho Theme - Nadsat Psycho

i have Voice of Britain and White Rider on vinyl....i think i bought those in 87 - all i know is right after that, you couldn't get them anymore ova here

i used to like the 4 Skins too - they were really good

Use Bitchute I'll be posting some nazi punk, hate core, rock against communism, and Oi!

There are many labels putting them out. Ill pm you

it's all good - i dont really listen to any oi now

i just have a well rounded taste for it all and there was a time period where i listened to a lot of oi in the 80s when i was 15 or 16

i have Voice of Britain and White Rider on vinyl....i think i bought those in 87 - all i know is right after that, you couldn't get them anymore ova here

i used to like the 4 Skins too - they were really good

My favorite Skrewdriver album is Hail Victory!

I Saw the 4 Skins In Allentown, Pennsylvania , where Im originally from at Oi! Fest in the earlier 2000s.
Stormwatch's set before the 4 Skins started a riot when they played Bottles Flying. The SHARP SKINS vs NAZI SKINS vs TRAD SKINS vs STREETPUNK, racict and non racist.

So the riot police shut it down and 4 skins didnt get to play until the next night.

Beer was then served in plastic cups. HAHA

Only punk rocks? I won't argue probably get your ass kicked if you try anyways.

I don't know what this is if ain't street punk call me a poser I'm long gone no harm no foul?

This song had my head bobbing until this bit, "Jesus Christ come like a flood" ... oh crap don't tell me that's Christian punk! It is they are trying to expose corporate Satanica or The New World Order or Illuminati programming the minds of your sons and daughters Satanic villains in titanic media tycoon roles in horrendous empires. Let me share a nondenominational song hope it isn't too far from the preferred subgenre

I'd say that's hardcore/crust.
Get my ass kicked if I did?
Try me...

I guess this is just turning into a Punk Rock (all fringe) thread coz I just realized I just posted the Pagans, A badass 1st generation Punk band similar to the Dead Boys. Fuck it lets go