• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

I am prescribed 100 opana er 40mg's, monthly, I snort them and the peak is about 10 to 15 min, and lasts 8 hours, I have severe degenerative disc disease, and am in severe pain all the time. I back them up for breakthru pain with percocet 10/325's and their wonderful. There is no anti abuse substances in them so their very easy to crush and rail or run up.
I would never run up anything as I am afraid of needles. but the nasal is the best I would say 50 to 70%

I need some help here. I used to be prescribed Oxycontins for my chronic neck pain but had to switch doctors/facilities and they don't prescribe them. So, they have me on Opana ER and I've tried to educate myself on these things. Everybody keeps talking about to coating, which they scrap off. Just like the old OC Oxys. However, when I put one in my mouth to take, it dissolves real fast. Nothing like my OP Oxys, like there is no release coating on it at all. For the record, my pills are 40mg and yellow. So, my question is - Do these things have a coating that needs to come off and can they be snorted? I know the new OP's can't be without turning them in to a jelly mass.

Thanks in advance and all info that can help me would be greatly appreciated!

just break down the whole pill you don't even need to take off the coating. If you want to take off the coating do it with a razor blade

The best way to take off the coating on any pill is to put it in your mouth and get it wet and whipe it off on a sock or inside pant leg. Razor blade takes to long.

That worked with 80s but if you get any of the opana wet it fucks up that part of it. if you want to wipe off the coating with a fluid use rubbing alcohol.

my opana experience:)

So first off, i discovered opana by accident.. im in the military and got blown up in afghanistan and blew 8 disks in my C-L spines...anyways... my neighbor came over to my front porch the other day to talk to my wife and i about whatever, and i got to telling him that i was in all kinds of pain and the military wasnt giving me anything that worked:tylenol3, hydrocodone, oxycodone, every type of muscle relaxer known to man, the whole nine yards...and never throughout my whole life of prescription drug use have i even heard of opana.... he says ive got these pills called opana ive got disks herniated too and they work wonders on me and maybe you should try one.... he goes home and comes back with 3 10mg ER tablets...i go inside my house and get on pill identifier and look this "opana" up... then i get deeper into my research and find this website and how its like gods gift to earth...so i read and read and read and decided on a method of ingestion...i went with snorting..... took one pill broke it in half with hands, set on glass counter-top and crushed with drinking glass, the outer coating resembled the new purdue OP oxy's at this point,(looked like small chips of paint), so i grabbed some tweezers and picked as many of those little pink peices of shit out lol... then proceeded to grab a razor blade and begin chopping away at this thing until a beautful line of powder emerged from the chaos in front of me.... i snorted the pill as i used to when i took cocaine(a crisp clean dollar bill).... tasted like moldy corn flakes...within 5 minutes a wonderful sensation came over me.... my body was tingling and warm, my hands started to twitch a little and my eyelids began to droop...5 minutes later i felt like throwing up, dry-heaved a few times and them ate a fatty little debbie brownie, layed down on the bed and started watching pawn stars.... my body still warm and tingly, i started getting that "lortab,oxy,over-all fuzzy beautiful feeling", but FAR FAR FAR more intense and pleasant... BEST FEELING IVE EVER FELT FROM ANY RECREATIONAL DRUG I HAVE EVER TRIED. truth. thank you to all who have posted about this and warned about the potency, i will stick to only taking 1 10mg ER nasally per day, well at least until my tolerance goes up.... awesome experience, and i hope if theres anyone who actually took the time to read this can relate to, or find my post helpful or at least interesting...

opana boy.

Be careful, Opana W/D are some of the worse when it comes to opiates.

So first off, i discovered opana by accident.. im in the military and got blown up in afghanistan and blew 8 disks in my C-L spines...anyways... my neighbor came over to my front porch the other day to talk to my wife and i about whatever, and i got to telling him that i was in all kinds of pain and the military wasnt giving me anything that worked:tylenol3, hydrocodone, oxycodone, every type of muscle relaxer known to man, the whole nine yards...and never throughout my whole life of prescription drug use have i even heard of opana.... he says ive got these pills called opana ive got disks herniated too and they work wonders on me and maybe you should try one.... he goes home and comes back with 3 10mg ER tablets...i go inside my house and get on pill identifier and look this "opana" up... then i get deeper into my research and find this website and how its like gods gift to earth...so i read and read and read and decided on a method of ingestion...i went with snorting..... took one pill broke it in half with hands, set on glass counter-top and crushed with drinking glass, the outer coating resembled the new purdue OP oxy's at this point,(looked like small chips of paint), so i grabbed some tweezers and picked as many of those little pink peices of shit out lol... then proceeded to grab a razor blade and begin chopping away at this thing until a beautful line of powder emerged from the chaos in front of me.... i snorted the pill as i used to when i took cocaine(a crisp clean dollar bill).... tasted like moldy corn flakes...within 5 minutes a wonderful sensation came over me.... my body was tingling and warm, my hands started to twitch a little and my eyelids began to droop...5 minutes later i felt like throwing up, dry-heaved a few times and them ate a fatty little debbie brownie, layed down on the bed and started watching pawn stars.... my body still warm and tingly, i started getting that "lortab,oxy,over-all fuzzy beautiful feeling", but FAR FAR FAR more intense and pleasant... BEST FEELING IVE EVER FELT FROM ANY RECREATIONAL DRUG I HAVE EVER TRIED. truth. thank you to all who have posted about this and warned about the potency, i will stick to only taking 1 10mg ER nasally per day, well at least until my tolerance goes up.... awesome experience, and i hope if theres anyone who actually took the time to read this can relate to, or find my post helpful or at least interesting...

opana boy.

put it in your mouth with the coating on for about 7 seconds, wipe it off with a paper towel, run it across an L shaped hose clamp pressed against the counter top. Do it. Its that simple.

Man you Americans are lucky first having 1995-2010 to abuse the hell out of oxycontin and now the market is flooded with dillies, panas and Tar. Whilst in the UK there isnt jack!

I just use a hose clamp and just shave the whole thing down, and snort everything to make sure i don't waste any, although i wouldn't snort the coating too often as i hear is pretty bad for your nose.

please don't let them be going to crush proof...they already don't do shit when you eat them...ffs.

Is It extremely rare if a doc gives you Opana Ampules (liquid Vials) or like oxycodone, fentanyl, oxymorphone, hydromoprhone (any of these types but in vials do doctors ever prescribe these?

Like i want to ask mr.swim.dr.swim if i could get a rx for my dog swim for oxymorphone 1 mg/mL Injection?? do they do this ever and for what condtions would doggy back problems suffice?

The only people to whom ampoules are prescribed are end-stage cancer patients, requiring multiple injections a day, usually administered themselves or by family or a caregiver, if they themselves are not able. Otherwise Ampoules are pretty much exclusively used in a hospital setting, plus I highly doubt most pharmacies carry much IV Oxycodone or Oxymorphone. You could never get it prescribed, nor should you.

Last edited:
i must have missed out on these, because the few times i have tried it its never impressed me that much, then again i havent tried shooting them, but from what i read its time consuming. give me good ol chunky grey heroin anyday

Man you Americans are lucky first having 1995-2010 to abuse the hell out of oxycontin and now the market is flooded with dillies, panas and Tar. Whilst in the UK there isnt jack!

It depends where you live.......oxy's (new op formulation) are everywhere & so is heroin but Opana & Hydromorphone isnt around like the others.

Opanas are being changed to be like the oxycontin with the new formulation.

when you rail opana it starts to come on pretty quick just because it is so strong but the time release still works even when it is in your nose so the high builds over 20-45 minutes.

anyone notice this...

when I first started them my high would gradually build for 45-60 minutes after doing a line. Once I became more tolerant I would reach peak affects much faster like 5-10 minutes.

So sad my Opana connects are all dry. Anyone still getting these in the Bay Area California?

This new Opana formulation is F'ing horrible for chronic pain patients. I read posts where patients use the new tab' the way it's prescribed found the whole pill undissolved in their stool. Doctors need to know this.

This new Opana formulation is F'ing horrible for chronic pain patients. I read posts where patients use the new tab' the way it's prescribed found the whole pill undissolved in their stool. Doctors need to know this.

Wow.......the whole pill comes out the other end undissolved is crazy. How in the world are people getting pain relief? This is asinine.........