⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

Here's a thread I just made that isn't showing up at all

it's showing up fine for me:

sth01.jpg

the slr thread you posted in is currently the 3rd thread on the slr forum page so that seems fine too.

clear your cache and reload the page?

alasdair

it's showing up fine for me:

sth01.jpg

the slr thread you posted in is currently the 3rd thread on the slr forum page so that seems fine too.

clear your cache and reload the page?

alasdair
I narrowed the issue in the thread provided, with explicit steps as my original description was poor.

Thread got closed without any effort to reproduce my bug as described, but feel free to try the most recent description in the thread provided.

Every other time I got shadow banned they just deleted the thread with no reason given. So I guess this progress. Although the bug is still there unfortunately.

When did this start? Was it on Saturday?
For me or the others?

For myself, it was about a week ago.

For the others, I'd say The Dive was terminated at roughly 9 months after inception. The Lounge and CEP was killed roughly the same time that the Dive got aborted.

^^ Thank you for all of the help and technical support. It is really important.

hey man, just so you know, you aren't shadow banned. Your account has not been modified in any way.
The internet has been acting weird (up) everywhere. hint hint. Am I allowed to say that, though !! I can delete this, of course.
There has been outages and slowdowns everywhere and the towers and links are sketchy too. Or get that way too.
And can be isolated or in clustes.
I guess there is a lot of resonance from the sun too. flare watch and all probably the least of out problems. . . . but I
would have to go dig up links and this ain't the channel. Or how could I say it website.
And who uses skylink. And then there is your local connection or isn't it called a provider or something. We just call it the service I guess here.
But yeah interference does suck . . . . . no matter where it is resulting from. Sorry. The internet is supposed to be
faster but at the same time it gets slower.
And I am sorry for your inconvenience, everybody. So if this is an out of place comment here then I will delete it.
Or hey save me the trouble . . . . delete away. It's just one little comment. ?

The internet has been acting weird (up) everywhere. hint hint. Am I allowed to say that, though !! I can delete this, of course.
There has been outages and slowdowns everywhere and the towers and links are sketchy too. Or get that way too.
And can be isolated or in clustes.
I guess there is a lot of resonance from the sun too. flare watch and all probably the least of out problems. . . . but I
would have to go dig up links and this ain't the channel. Or how could I say it website.
And who uses skylink. And then there is your local connection or isn't it called a provider or something. We just call it the service I guess here.
But yeah interference does suck . . . . . no matter where it is resulting from. Sorry. The internet is supposed to be
faster but at the same time it gets slower.
And I am sorry for your inconvenience, everybody. So if this is an out of place comment here then I will delete it.
Or hey save me the trouble . . . . delete away. It's just one little comment. ?

Your comment can stay right where it is @kiely

Encouraging Mental Health GIF by CBS

Your comment can stay right where it is @kiely
Thank's mang. That was so sweet.

(respect) 👍

Now. No comment, please.

<3<3:cool:🌞🌞🌞✨

Jk. and Who wants to log in anyway. And 5G doesn't work any better than 7G. And I can barely get any of my 4G

but it's goin.

It would be all very technical. So I will just leave it at that.

Thank you Mr. @mal3volent.

Done. Unless it is right to the point. Don't go on and on forever just because it is the internet.

But yes it is a techie subject.

Thank You, Again. 👍 And for acknowledging. <3<3

please

And I am going to call it a connection delay.

www World Wide Web. Connection availability and location. Interface timing. That's it.

Imo. (imho) I would need more source links to go on about it all day.

It's a connection delay due to signals and connection times. It's traffic also. And it's boring to go on about it.

The signal will reach you and it gets overloaded. Or lopped, permanently.

Sincerely. Thank you for your time,.

edit: interface connection time frequencies. waves.

Last edited: