⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

I am trying to post a reply in this thread but I am getting the error message:

'Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.'

Have been able to reply to other threads.

I am trying to post a reply in this thread but I am getting the error message:

'Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.'

Have been able to reply to other threads.

are you on mobile?

sometimes I get errors like that on my phone, I have to close and reopen the browser app, then refresh the page as well, then it works.

are you on mobile?

sometimes I get errors like that on my phone, I have to close and reopen the browser app, then refresh the page as well, then it works.
Tried mobile and browser. Thought I might've been banned from the thread as I have hijacked it a lot I suppose. And my friend @snmfmy hates me so I thought maybe he blocked me or something.

FIXED: it was due to some of the words in the links I posted as sources for the discussion - when I deleted the links and posted, it worked. The links are all legit but the language probably highly sensitive/probably flagged but they are now hyperlinks underneath the titles of the articles. Thanks for your help and hopefully this can be recognised as an issue in the future.

Last edited:
Tried mobile and browser. Thought I might've been banned from the thread as I have hijacked it a lot I suppose. And my friend @snmfmy hates me so I thought maybe he blocked me or something.

FIXED: it was due to some of the words in the links I posted as sources for the discussion - when I deleted the links and posted, it worked. The links are all legit but the language probably highly sensitive/probably flagged but they are now hyperlinks underneath the titles of the articles. Thanks for your help and hopefully this can be recognised as an issue in the future.
I don't hate you.

8kqfy0.jpg

It can feel personal when the Firewall singles you out for a block, but she's just blows a little hot 'n cold that's all, especially certain embedded things, clever bbcode and potentially suspect links. There was one time when she decided my IP was a rancid festering hive of villainy and shenanigans and wouldn't let me post anything at all for a few days lol ;)