Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got that fire raw dope in baltimore fo sho...but i am on suboxone and i only chip on occasion. I went on a binge a few weeks ago and really wanted to stay on it, pick up some spikes and party like i used to, but i knew it would be bad news. In a way, i dont like the fact i can get heroin so easily, but i do sometimes...its weird.

foils in chicago still shitty as ever LOL. i don't know why i try to cop dope round here anymore.

I know there are brown dense rocks around chicago because 2 years ago i copped em from south side... suppose to be the same good shit floatin around minnisota.
but shit

seen nothin but foils of commercial SHIT in chi-town

Go west young man!

Seriously tho, the good stuff is around our fair city.

It aint in foils its in bags.

Anyway, shit is heating up in Jersey City. Narcos raid the projects I cop at every Sunday night! It's been 4 Sunday nights in a row. It was bad recently.. my guy told me they blocked the projects off. People got in, but nobody got out. The had the boys on the ground, searching and destroying everything. They don't fuck around when they go in there. And if your white and caught up, you are going to jail. BE fucking careful always, but I've been noticing this pattern.. Sunday nights.

Dude I was in Jersey City a week or two ago and man I knew there had to be some good shit around. The cops we met were fucking vicious though, they were driving around in this big fucking armored truck thing. My boy goes to take a picture and they run over 'NO PICTURES ARRRGGH' like, kinda absurd.

I don't know, I haven't ever found opiates on the east coast. I haven't looked that hard, but like acid and psychs are easy as hell to find, but no dope. Probably for the best though. Why go on vacation if you're just gonna shoot more dope?

Last edited:
north carolina

hey, i'm new here. anyone from western nc and know what's going on here? it used to come up from charlotte all the time, but for about a year it's become very elusive. there's always been a very exclusive community here, and all my connections to it have moved or gone on to crack or meth. any carolinians on this thread?

It's a real son of a bitch trying to obtain here in the Florida panhandle. Orlando, not so hard. Quite easy in fact. I started with all the usual pill suspects before realising dope is much more potent and every dollars worth.

All of you big city people have it made, as for me... small college town... bleek.

Don't take this out of context, it's not meant to be racist in any way, but are your dealers black? How did you meet them and do they live in the projects or ghettos of Newark?

I used to be tight with my main connect, but never would go hang out as friends. He has offered many times to take me out, invite me to his house, go to his vacation house, but in the end you got to remember they are just drug dealers hustling. He would front me, give me freebies when sick, cut me crazy discounts and low prices, etc. The usual shit you would get when you are really close to a dealer. Ever since he got arressted a few times, he's changed and he has an attitude now. Life isn't going good for him anymore so he takes it out on his customers. Not a good thing to do. I really don't deal with him anymore. Shit can change with a dealer over night like that. My backup dealer was always reliable and now he is my main man. His prices are a bit more expensive, but he's always around and a trustworthy guy. Strict, yet fair. Always watching out for me. I would say I am tight with him because I have known him for a while, but no fronts or anything like that like my old dude. Both of these guys are from the projects. But it beats knowing guys like this you can call anytime then actually going into the projects! In the end, they are drug dealers. Might seem cool or whatever, but always remember that.

Both my connects are of a brown complexion more than black I would say. Yeah, they're both black. The way I met them is a bit interesting, at least I think it is. I had one guy that was my very first dealer and went to him for nearly two years until one day he disappeared and his brother took over his customer base. This brother said his bro went to Jamaica but he never came back and his phone was never turned back on. So I was working with this guy for a while until I couldn't get through to him for a week or so and I had to cruise around looking for dudes on corners and stoops who obviously were on their grind. I met this real young guy who was pretty cool and had alright dope so I took his number and went to him regular for a few weeks. Then one day when I called him and met up with him he met me while he was riding in the back seat of his pal's car. The dude driving looked over to me and asked me to take his number down so I did.

I started going to this new guy who I will call N. I really liked N cuz he had a bangin connect and his dope was always fire so I was down with him for like 5 to 6 months and he was my only connect then cuz the younger dude got locked up. Then N got locked up too and I was shit outta luck. So then I had to find another connect and I met a dude that knew N and I got his number and went to him a few times and one time when I went to meet him in a parking lot this guy who also knew N and recognized me from the many times he was in a car with N when he served me, and he gave me his number. I will call him D and D is my main connect now. He gets the same shit that N got except D is much nicer with cutting me deals and spotting me when I have no cash.
I got my backup's phone number one time when D couldn't serve me he had this dude come and help me out. Turns out that my backup is actually N's cousin - small world, huh?

I only really know where my main rests his head cuz I'm more tight with him. He sorta moves between places but he don't live in a project and I dunno if you would call it a ghetto but both spots are in areas where there are many houses of a good size and none really boarded up and/or abandoned.

I have been real fortunate when it comes to my connects. They have always been cool and my first connect often had good shit but my man now, his bags are always straight up fire. It is great to have two numbers to two dudes with good shit, good attitudes, and their own cars. I would hate to have to find some guy every time I wanted to cop or meet some dude on a street somewhere. Car to car exchange or the ability to both meet up on a block that is definitely safe is the way to be.

Another thing, though I'm down with both my connects we aren't friends. We meet each other regularly but not for any long periods of time but I do give them rides if they need them and I trust them to hold my money if I got more cash than they got stuff to sell and I just come back the next day and pick up the difference. Bottom line is I would say that we probably have the best relationship a dealer and a customer could have and while I often get a blunt passed to me when I cop, and that is a nice gesture, if I weren't buying narcotics our relationship would be non-existent.

Sorry for the magnum opus

It's always a good thing to have a good working relationship with your dealer, especially if your a consistent customer. If they are a good dealer and good at what they do (hustling drugs) then they would know basic customer service is key in keeping customers. Same business model used for other practical purposes. A very good dealer will always be on time the time they give you and not have you wait hours or more. A few minutes is acceptable, especially if there is a reason. A good dealer is also cautious with the cops and is smart about shit like meeting in the projects or ghetto. They also have to be fair with pricing, strict, yet fair. Good dealers with good attitudes and customer skills are a hard find. I have known a lot of random dealers. Meeting up in the projects, getting mad numbers, calling some back, re-meeting with many, many going to jail/dissapearing and only a rare bunch meeting quality expectations of good consumers, such as many of us, on these boards. Majority of these customers are white, middle-class young adults. They bring the money a lot of the dealers are looking for. They also want good dealers with good skills, as listed above. I know I do. I am apart of this demographic and when I drive into any hood in New Jersey, whether it be Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, etc.. I want things to go smooth. I want a quick, safe transaction. I want in and out. Some good dealers play to this and that is why they are successful, well-liked and have a good customer base.

Wouldn't it be great if all dealers were smart and did the right thing? I've been associating with these kind of dudes for over 10 yrs and its always up and down. I always tell the cats I'm dealin with that I will treat them fair, always come correct with my cash, don't ask for credit and always be on time or call if not. In return, I ask that they just treat me fair, be on time and give me good shit. You have to be ready to stop dealing with someone if they don't cuz if they fuck you once and you keep going back to them they know they can screw you whenever they please.

I always try to keep at least 3-4 current numbers of connects in case one guy gets locked up, aint answerin, has weak shit, or is treatin me like a punk. I dealt with the same dude on and off between his stints in lockup for 5-6 yrs and we had a great relationship. I met his daughter, his woman, gave him rides, etc. We hung out a few times at bars, White Castle even went to a Yankee game once. He ALWAYS took care of me and i knew even if I got something from him that was shit he would take it back. Unfortunately, he disappeared again this summer. Since then I've gone through 2 seperate guys. One disappeared, and the other just screwed me so I'm back to square one.

Was gettin Wall St from him for a while but had to fight for it as he was always tryin to pawn some sorry shit off on me. Final straw though, he gave me some horrible shit said was same as Wall St (how many times have I heard that line? "I'm tellin u....its the same as that Death Sentence, etc...") Should have known as soon as I heard that bullshit line. Then when I try callin' him 10 minutes later, doesn't pick up on either of his phones or return my messages in the last day.

Done wit that fool. Anyone stupid enough to screw me knowin' how much I spend is a short-sighted whack-ass businessman. But now i'm back to havin' no trusted call/meet sources and will have to take my chances on the street again. Definitely not happy about this cause the boys have done a good job of drivin a lot of that NWK/Irvington open air shit underground.

^^ I feel for you jt. I have had the same steady connects for years and the respect is mutual... I can't imagine if either of them got locked up or disappeared... it takes so long to get great connects like these and when they disappear it's heart breaking... then you have to go back to square one, coppin' off the street, or going through middlemen.. this heroin game is crazy..

actually i disagre the orlando DOPE sucks [price] a bag. However every month i got a bitch really really cheap ROXicodone and it beats the dope. ive cope all over orlando now and i had 1 good bag. Keep in mind 2 year brake and not happy with a bag of heroin? bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not happy about this cause the boys have done a good job of drivin a lot of that NWK/Irvington open air shit underground.

You got that shit right.

[edit - @E]

Shit is getting hot all over Jersey. The boys and the narcos are stepping their game up. I mean Newark is Newark.. but it's not the same Newark as it was a year or two ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleston sc

I live in Charleston south carolina and believe it or not the stuff is EVERYWHERE you just have to know where to look(which any idiot knows where to look for drugs, if you don't your retarded). There is a huge sea port right by the projects and the place is just flooded with it.

You gotta be careful with who you deal with though i've had 45's put in my face more than once. I've gotten stuff like BLUE MAGIC(like the movie), TIFFANY, ALIEN, LAS VEGAS, PUNISHER, CONFIDENTIAL, GURILLA WARFARE, BRONCO, NY, KNOCKOUT, PICTURE OF SKULL AND CROSSBONES, all kinds of stuff.

I had one guy that i dealt with for about 2 years. He was the best dude i've ever had with anything. He was always around WHENEVER i called, always answered, was always on time within 5-10 mintutes, he always had as much as i needed no question(including 14 bundles one time) and his shit was AMAZING all the time, there was only ONE time he had stuff that was mediocre. One day i called him up and no answer all day i rolled to his street and people said he got in a wreck and was in a coma. Im not sure if it was a cover up for him to hide out for a bit or was true but that was 8 months ago and still haven't heard from him.

Since then Ive dealt with a few other guys but only one has been useable. One hooked me up 3-4 times and on the last time told me to meet him and some other dude came out got in my car and robbed me with a pistol so safe to say i never called him again haha. You just have to drive around and listen for the "yo!" and find out if the guy is useable and go from there. If your new to the area, hit up north meeting street area and just cruise around. Stay between king street and east bay on the north end near the freeway roll your windows down, drive slow, and listen for the "yo!" and just know what to ask for. Hope this has helped.

I'm up in MA and never, ever bought or sold off the street. I used to be big into coke (1/2 oz per week for 1 1/2 yrs) and can't touch that stuff anymore but like to do downers occasionally (my main thing is benzos). I've done some oxy here and there but would prefer to do H as it's cheaper plus believe if or not I'm not really that subject to getting addicted to it. I can sit on some oxy pills for a month and not touch them, take one, then not touch them again for a few weeks....

When I used to do H a few years ago I had a dude who used to buy grams so I'd get a g and give him some for the favor but haven't done it in a while.

Most all of the ways I know of getting hooked up would involve getting someone from around a done clinic or something (I work and project the image of a square, don't go to bars, ppl dont know I do drugs) but I don't want to waste my time dealing with that low level stuff. I'd only deal with someone who sold H by the gram or ball.

Thoughts on getting a hook-up without too much drama or having someone who has never held a gram in their hand middling for me? Again, I used to be big into coke and had ample ammt's but never dealt on the street level so 1. don't feel too comfortable even approaching someone to fine to middle for me and 2. don't want to have someone who buys a couple bags a day to have to go through and spend weeks trying to get to a guy who sells by the gram.

Just lookin for general advice/suggestions, not askin for a connect or anything (dont' use it regularly anyway).

Titus, im not sure exactly where you are, but big time h dealers are hard to find let alone find one who will deal with someone new right off the bat. Most of the time you gotta kinda get around. Its not oc's so your not gonna be able to find some preppy white kid that still lives with his parents with it, most of the people who sell the stuff are pretty shady people so your gonna deal with sketchy people. You just have to "roll up your sleeves and dig in" as the saying goes and know what to ask for. I don't know what to tell you besides copping off the street starting off with until you find a regular guy that you can rely on even if it is every now and then. Oh yeah most guys ive come in contact with usually have a gram or two on them and if they dont they know where to get it quick, remember though everyone you go through is gonna want money so eliminating as many people as possible is the best way to go. Im at the point now where ive worked my way up all the way to the guy that bags the shit. He gets oz's at a time. I can't hit him up for a bag or two, but he hooks me up by the gram. Paying around 90 a gram instead of the 200-250 street level. And when you do find someone always respect him/her (ie; always have the right cash, be on time, never ask for credit, AND BE QUICK GETTING OUT OF THERE!) Good luck!

To whoever said "the dealer ur gettin from is gettin grams for the price u pay for a bundle" My man most corner boys dont be cuttin and baggin that shit on their own. your dealer gets his bricks already bricked up, the ppl that are cuttin and baggin are at the dope mills and trap houses where they got the naked bitches in there baggin up just bricks and bricks and bricks. most d boys on the block aint cuttin they own shit they just sell for someone or they buy their bricks and resell bun's n brix. think about it how many times have you sat at the spot while he waits for his bricks. he aint gettin grams and baggin. he gets his order of brix delivered to him and then sells that same shit to u, aint nobody goin in that bitch and cuttin open the tape addin some cut and re taping and re ruber bandin every bundle. shit just dont work like that. the people buyin and cuttin the g's and key's are at a higher level for the most part.

To whoever said "the dealer ur gettin from is gettin grams for the price u pay for a bundle" My man most corner boys dont be cuttin and baggin that shit on their own. your dealer gets his bricks already bricked up, the ppl that are cuttin and baggin are at the dope mills and trap houses where they got the naked bitches in there baggin up just bricks and bricks and bricks. most d boys on the block aint cuttin they own shit they just sell for someone or they buy their bricks and resell bun's n brix. think about it how many times have you sat at the spot while he waits for his bricks. he aint gettin grams and baggin. he gets his order of brix delivered to him and then sells that same shit to u, aint nobody goin in that bitch and cuttin open the tape addin some cut and re taping and re ruber bandin every bundle. shit just dont work like that. the people buyin and cuttin the g's and key's are at a higher level for the most part.

This is the fucking truth. It goes like this: the shit gets imported in from whatever country, usually Colombia. That person is usually dealing with organized crime. They sell it to the dope people at the mills/trap houses. Those people bag up the keys into bundles and they brick it up. That person sells it to a wholesaler. The wholesaler sells it the dope boys on the corner. And that is usually where you get your dope from. I know a lot of dope pitchers that only make $100-$200 a day and I know a wholesaler and he makes a couple thousand a day. I get my bricks for the price the dope boys do. It is insanely cheaper. And it's how they make their money. They buy pre-bagged bricks for XX Amount and they sell it for YY and they make a good profit. At least 50% profit.

I wish I could get a brick at the same price my dealer pays. I used to think that they got bricks for 1/3 of what they charged me. Then I found out one day that they really get it for about 2/3 of what I have to give up for a breezy. I first realized this when my first dealer ever sold me a brick at cost because he sold me some bags that were empty and he wanted to make it up to me. I pretty much confirmed my hypothesis when I heard my connect call his man and tell him that he wanted a brick and he paid for it only about $5.00 less than I had paid when I got a brick at the same price my dealer did. Even though I imagined that dealers paid less for the their product, they still make a 50% profit when they sell a brick outright and that increases to 100% profit when they sell by bag/bundle.

If you don't understand the math in the aforementioned paragraph it means this: A person would spend $3.00 to purchase a brick, it would only be about $2.00 for the dealer to get one, give or take 0.20 - 0.30 cents.

No doubt, my dude is pretty high up and he still gets his shit already bricked up... He just picks up a shit load of bricks at once... Actually if you have ever seen em its pretty neat how they tape up like 50 bricks... just a huge rectangle of bricks taped to each other... and its hard as hell to rip them apart sometimes, they use a shit load of tape... in porn mags as always... it's a great sight !

No doubt, my dude is pretty high up and he still gets his shit already bricked up... He just picks up a shit load of bricks at once... Actually if you have ever seen em its pretty neat how they tape up like 50 bricks... just a huge rectangle of bricks taped to each other... and its hard as hell to rip them apart sometimes, they use a shit load of tape... in porn mags as always... it's a great sight !

Yup. Haha! Always porn magazines and they are always taped like that. That shit is a bitch to break apart. A single brick with 5 bundles is also wrapped almost perfectly and it feels so good to hold one. Hehe. Like I said, a guy I know who is pretty high up on the street level provides bundles and bricks to a lot of the dope boys in the projects. He sells bricks and bundles for almost half the price they do. He is kind of like a street wholesaler. Higher up than the boys in the projects, but he's no Frank Lucas. He's told me he buys hundreds of bricks at a time, maybe 400-500 bricks at a time. That is crazy. He also will buy a key every now and then. You can pretty much gauge out where this guy sits on the ladder. He makes a lot of fucking money, but he constantly has heat on him. He told me the big timer he buys the bricks from has thousands of bricks on hand at a time. Distributing to dealers all over New Jersey/NYC/PA based out of Newark. That is some high-level dealing right there. Very scary to think about.

^^why is it scary to think about? huh?

Im havin a small wtf moment. I think its pretty damn great to think about lol.;)

It is just crazy to think how much dope there is out there. We pump billions of dollars into police and government agencies (CIA, FBI, DEA, etc.) to combat drugs and the supply and availability of the stuff is like the highest it has ever been. However, I believe much of that might be thanks to all the Afghanistan dope that those Taliban assholes stifled.

On a side note, don't you hate when you read about a bust in or around the area you live or cop and you read how much the stupid cops blow their busts out of proportion in terms of the value of the drugs they find? I remember one time and article had a cop quoted saying something like "We seized a brick of heroin, which contains 50 bags or heroin and has an estimated street value of $800-$1000" I laugh so damn hard when I read stuff like that. I don't get why they inflate the numbers so much.

Maybe the big numbers stroke their ego but to me it just means, "Look how much damn dope is in your city, Mr. Narcotics officer. You made a bust with guns, $30,000 in cash and $450,000 in dope, huh? Not much cash there in comparison to that nearly half-million in dope but if that dope really is worth that much, how the hell are these guys getting more stuff when it costs so much and they only have so much cash? This bust also means that there are prolly hundreds of buildings in your city with just as much, if not more, drugs and you are proud of the work you do, officer? Stick with giving speeding tickets, Pancho."

Status
Not open for further replies.