• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

- = Official Comedown Guide v1.1 (revised) = -

This is some SERIOUSLY good stuff! I approve, but of course I don't advocate any form of driving after ANY form of drug use. Not intelligent IMHO.
Cones work, they really do. Filthy, stanky, horrible ganja works a treat on both the comedown blues and cures amphetamine appetite suppression a treat. Not to mention allowing you to sleep etc etc.
(Edit) I'd also like to heartily recommend the use of moderate amounts of opiates as a solution to comedown blues, and the lack of sleep issue. While naturally you shouldn't take more drugs to cure drugs, this does work, valium is a cheap substitute. (Edit)
Anyways.
-plaz out-
[ 27 December 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]

good thread, thanks for the info!
yeah ill second the beach idea... the sydney bluelight bbq that happened last year (last year? sounds so weird!) in december was a comedown for some of us who went to megathump. sitting in the shade, drinking lightly, smoking lightly, fresh air, nice atmosphere, wonderful place to relax, highly recommended :)

i was just reading FHM and the did a plug for Yoplait YoPlus vitaboost yoghurt which they claim is great for ecstasy comedowns....thought i'[d mention it....eh

The real cure for a come down is to be with a big group of people, preferably bluelighters!
:D
*wipes the shite off his nose*

speed just delays the comedown - and makes it far worse.
Ideally having heaps of time and nothing to worry about is best in a place where there is somewhere to crash. I find valium will improve any comedown drastically.
And cones - i really can't stress that enough.

I don't find that speed on a comedown makes it worse, I think that it lets you outrun it for a while, and when you do comedown it's the next night, and you can just go to sleep naturally. The only real problem is finding things to do for the day......

I reckon its ALL about SLEEP! When I have only taken MDMA (barely ever touch goee) I find that I can sleep sooo easily by about 10am the next day but usually you tend to stay up for much of the day having a "recovery" when you could easily go to sleep. On NYE I got to subbies at 11:30 and didnt get home til 3pm the next day. Went to sleep at 6pm until 10:30 and felt 1 billion times better. If you are able to get home/get a bed or whatever- go to sleep unless you actually want to stay up scattered (yes it is fun and equally shitty at the same time). Once u have slept it is then easier to have a bit to eat too which helps even more. I tend to hang out the next day and just muck around scattered with everyone and then I go home and am too scared to go to sleep to early cos parents get sussed but the times I have been able to sleep- FUCK(!)it makes the world of difference.
I even did a simple experiment- my mates and I popped 2 pills each at 8pm at night and stayed at mates house (instead of doing the 12-6am club thing) and we had all comedown by 2am. We all fell asleep at 3-4am and awoke at about midday. I cant explain how much better you feel doing pills early and then sleeping. Its when you dump at 11pm and go to subbies til 7am then stay up all day that u feel like shit. Geez that was long haha :)

I concur with the sleep, sex, G (like 5ml for me), 5htp thang and have been known to add a valium to the mix if I'm still feelin' edgy. :)
I wanted to just ask ppl for how many nights afterward do they postload with 5htp and how much? I did it last night, 3 nights afterward and had the most fucked up dreams I've ever had, got up and walked around the house, thought I could hear something breathing, thought I saw a waterbottle on the floor (hello?) and basicallly just felt trippy all night. I know it gives u weird dreams but really!
I did 200mg - 400mg over 3 nights - too much?

Oh shit yeah, 5-htp fucks with you in you dreams.
I recall once wanting to get up (no idea why), and I literally didn't have the energy to get out of bed (I was still asleep). I tried and tried but could bearly even move my arm I was that weak. I then dreamt rather vividly and realistically about 5 or 6 times; getting up out of bed walking out of my room only to discover I'm back in bed.
Still 5-htp is DEFINATELY worth it. I've never had post MDMA depression or any such thing, but it just really does help you feel BETTER the next few days afterwards.

totally - g is the answer. but as mentioned on the previous page, if your new to g - start off with small amounts.

I did 200mg - 400mg over 3 nights - too much?
I must say "YES!" The body is only able to handle a certain amount of 5-HTP at a time, and 400mg in one night is much too much. 200mg the day before you drop, 100mg when you get home, then 100mg for a few days afterward.
And I really wouldn't reccomend taking more drugs to offset your post drug state. Grit your teeth and deal with the consequences of your actions. SSRI's are okay just because they (apparently) can offset the neurotoxicity of MDMA.

I believe that it is very important to be around people when coming down. Being around people who know how you are feeling is very comforting

My cure to a big night
1. banana splits when getting home :p
2. BONGZ
3. More banana splits as you have the munchies
4. a girl who went with you last night to share a bed with
5. sex with her
6. Booze get scattered n drunk FUN!!!

spot on everyone, here's my list in order of importance...
5-"where did my dirtyscatness go?"-HTP
food
sleep
good company
ghb
milk and all milk products yay! :)
good music
good humour (see below)
NO next-day obligations, missions, work, parental confrontations, etc... (this is the hardest one to avoid)
ideally, the day will be spent at a mate's place with all your buddies (and NO RANDOMS!) having a bbq and sunbaking in backyard (preferably with pool) and getting mighty silly on g. every scat-day must also have a "running gag". this is a joke that is repeated about every hour or so, usually related to someone's crazy antics the previous night or possibly a newly invented word, each time leaving all present laughing hysterically for minutes until their sides hurt and it's time for more g. :)

Here's what I do for the recovery.
First of all - Shower. Make me feel 500% better straight away, not too hot, or too cold, just lukewarm.
Multivitamin - If the bottle says take 1 tab per day, then take 2. If your body doesnt need the vitamins, you will excrete it, so its better to have more of these pill than not enough.
Protein - I usually mix up myself a protein drink in some water or milk, depending on how my stomach feels.
Lastly, but most important - SLEEP. If I have some valium or xanax on hand I will have 1 tab of either. I realise that the answer to drug taking isnt more drug taking, but try arguing with me once you've been out after a big night and had one of these. Trust me, you will feel 10x better than if you hadnt.
That is all for now.