• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants OFFICIAL 2022 AUS Methamphetamine Thread!

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
Where all my Australian tweakers at???
Remember have fun, abide to forum and BLUA and stay safe!!!

meta GIF
breaking bad television GIF by Saturday Night Live

How does Desoxyn stack-up to say, mg/mg, dex street meth , any experiences?
Well you would need to be in the US unless you sourced it illegally for a start lol
Assuming the same R.O.A is taken then the 5mg tablet should be more effective than any dextro-methamphetamine crystal you will come across on the street.
The pill binder shouldn't have any effect.

How does Desoxyn stack-up to say, mg/mg, dex street meth , any experiences?
It’s an interesting question. Given a lot of street meth in Australia is 90+ % pure AND 90+ % potent you’d think that it would compare very favourably with Desoxyn with is 100 % pure and 100 % potent.

But that 5-10 % of ‘other shit’ is even the best street meth may alter the experience quite a lot.

It’s an interesting question. Given a lot of street meth in Australia is 90+ % pure AND 90+ % potent you’d think that it would compare very favourably with Desoxyn with is 100 % pure and 100 % potent.

But that 5-10 % of ‘other shit’ is even the best street meth may alter the experience quite a lot.
Leaving aside the factor that much is D/L-Methamphetamine, @Perforated those figures are very over blown mate.

Since 2009–10, the annual median purity of analysed methylamphetamine samples ranged between 4 per cent and 83 per cent. The annual median purity increased over the last decade and since 2012–13, has remained high and relatively stable. In 2018–19, the annual median purity ranged from 67 per cent in Tasmania to 83 per cent in Victoria. With the exception of South Australia which decreased, all states reported an increase in the annual median purity of methylamphetamine this reporting period.

While methylamphetamine manufactured from ephedrine/pseudoephedrine (Eph/PSE) remains prominent in the Australian market, drug profiling data indicates the proportion of methylamphetamine manufactured using P2P has increased. The proportion of mixed/unclassified seizures has also increased, suggesting the use of new routes of methylamphetamine manufacture.

The last data I saw for NSW was for 2020 I think https://www.acic.gov.au/

It said that in NSW seizures above 2 g had median purity of 76 % and maximum purity of 88% (or thereabouts). But the data is very questionable for a couple of reasons:

Individual shipments into Australia can be in excess of 500 kg. The chain from there to the point where the actual tested police seizures occur is often quite long. No-one is entirely sure what is happening along the way. The fact that the median/max numbers vary so much between states is a red flag to me. If most of the seizures are in the sub-kg retail level and tending towards the sub-ounce retail level then the chance what was actually imported has been fucked with gets higher and high. Most of the data going into those figures could be seizures of half ounces, as only commercial quantities are generally tested in NSW unless the offender pleads Not Guilty.

If the purity of Burmese meth and Mexican meth at the production level is + 90 % where exactly is it being diluted in its journey across the supply chain? Before or after it is landed in Oz? I suspect there are networks that might buy and re-rock perhaps a few kg at a time and bring the purity down to the 80s with crystalline cuts that don’t wash out and and don’t taste noticeably bad when smoked. After that there are lots of idiots fucking with quality in more obvious ways. I also wonder if some of the larger seizures might have been decoy loads of lesser quality while the top quality stuff is slipped in elsewhere.

As for whether it is more likely to be racemic or not that’s the million dollars question. It’s hard to find data on potency.

The last data I saw for NSW was for 2020 I think https://www.acic.gov.au/

It said that in NSW seizures above 2 g had median purity of 76 % and maximum purity of 88% (or thereabouts). But the data is very questionable for a couple of reasons:

Individual shipments into Australia can be in excess of 500 kg. The chain from there to the point where the actual tested police seizures occur is often quite long. No-one is entirely sure what is happening along the way. The fact that the median/max numbers vary so much between states is a red flag to me. If most of the seizures are in the sub-kg retail level and tending towards the sub-ounce retail level then the chance what was actually imported has been fucked with gets higher and high. Most of the data going into those figures could be seizures of half ounces, as only commercial quantities are generally tested in NSW unless the offender pleads Not Guilty.

If the purity of Burmese meth and Mexican meth at the production level is + 90 % where exactly is it being diluted in its journey across the supply chain? Before or after it is landed in Oz? I suspect there are networks that might buy and re-rock perhaps a few kg at a time and bring the purity down to the 80s with crystalline cuts that don’t wash out and and don’t taste noticeably bad when smoked. After that there are lots of idiots fucking with quality in more obvious ways. I also wonder if some of the larger seizures might have been decoy loads of lesser quality while the top quality stuff is slipped in elsewhere.

As for whether it is more likely to be racemic or not that’s the million dollars question. It’s hard to find data on potency.

You are very correct with what you have said. The most accurate data in 2020 comes from Victoria for reasons you mentioned outlined in the following paragraph:

Purity data are collected from police services and contributing forensic organisations. The limitation here is that analyses vary according to police priorities as well as jurisdictional laws, particularly drug trafficking threshold laws (Hughes et al. 2014). More specifically, with the exception of Victoria Police’s Forensic Services Department, which analyses the size and purity of all drug seizures made in that state, most Australian states only analyse the purity of large seizures, and what gets analysed varies across states. For example, New South Wales tests the purity of seizures of a commercial quantity or greater, while South Australia tests the purity of all samples weighing over five grams irrespective of the drug type (Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission 2019). Methamphetamine purity data are thus collected on seizures of over 250 grams in New South Wales, over six grams in the Australian Capital Territory and over five grams in South Australia. Existing systems thus curtail state comparisons and limit data collection on retail-level seizures: the most important data for purity-adjusted price analyses.

And I absolutely agree. In the numerous distribution and supply networks person A may sell a few keys (kilos) how its arrived which I agree would not usually be under high 80's (its not worth the risk/profit ratio for those importing it) but yes those keys could each end up turned into 10's of different batches depending on who and how greedy the suppliers and mid and low level dealers are. While the same Key being distributed down a solid business structured (cough Asian crime syndicates cough) then its possible to get a gram that's still at the purity of the KG.

The darknet markets have made the connection between user and top end supplier often direct now. There's many DNM suppliers that sell keys down to grams (clearly multi person crew) and the quality remains exactly the same. Its a shame the street doesn't have that small level of quality control (view feedback- what they thrive on)

This is not said as a dick sizing attempt but I have noticed over the years @Perforated that we both seem too have solid sources.. I just base this from the regular posts that pop up with many people saying there's nothing but junk and we both usually don't seem to be on the same page. I guess thats what 16 years being in the scene may help with, not that thats a good thing.

)

This is not said as a dick sizing attempt but I have noticed over the years @Perforated that we both seem too have solid sources.. I just base this from the regular posts that pop up with many people saying there's nothing but junk and we both usually don't seem to be on the same page. I guess thats what 16 years being in the scene may help with, not that thats a good thing. [/I]

That’s true. 90% of the time over the last 3 years I have sourced only from 2 people. 1 is mama-san who actually graduated in China as a chemist way back when and who says she has smoked no more than a point a day for 20 years straight. As I got to know her better the quality of what she gave me increased continually. She would often know what country and even what network different batches came from and explain things about the likely manufacturing process based on the particulars of the product. She told me one that the points she sold to punters were garbage and only at ounce size deals (to me) was it straight from the importer. But even then there were quality ranges and she would often offer me 3 different varieties at 3 slightly different price points. All good but A grade exceptional. I noticed that a gram size deal would lose up to 10 % in a wash but A grade ounce deals would lose 2-3 %.

The second person was a petty dealer who I lucked onto one day who mostly sold points to grams but was the most unbelievably scrupulous and honest dealer I had ever known. I’d see him when I was close to broke or wanted only a small amount because I was going to quit the next day (lol). He was totally unreliable about time because he was so twacked but when I convinced him to reach a bit higher and buy by the ounce I never had a problem when I had to front him enough cash for him to see his guy without me. When he sold me something that lost 20 % in a wash and tasted like burnt plastic he made good out of his own pocket. Never as good or consistent quality as mama-san but never really less than about B- and no hassle or drama (mostly).

" because I was going to quit the next day (lol)".

its amazing how those Brain receptors will get their way for meth despite financial stress and health.
Im here now cause Ive got none by choice- but reading through the Meth posts my tongue is doing somersaults with a racing heart.

I got back on my bullshit today because I was really muddled and confused due to a fall earlier this week and needed to straighten myself out for work. Feels good. Fresh pip too and my guy always gets top notch.

" because I was going to quit the next day (lol)".

its amazing how those Brain receptors will get their way for meth despite financial stress and health.
Im here now cause Ive got none by choice- but reading through the Meth posts my tongue is doing somersaults with a racing heart.
I think that there is potential for LSD and maybe shrooms to edit that dopamine-reward circuit that causes cravings and relapse. But I know what you mean about getting triggered by meth posts here.

LMFAO just an hour ago I was cursing people I know cos they've completely destroyed everything cos of meth.....now I wanna smoke.

I DON'T EAT, I DON'T SLEEP, BUT I GOT THE CLEANEST HOUSE ON THE STREET MMMMM METH MMM METH

"I think that there is potential for LSD and maybe shrooms to edit that dopamine-reward circuit that causes cravings and relapse."

My word, at a professionally) regulated amount, it safely taps into the the whole concept of expanding the mind, encouraging a deeper, pragmatic and alternative neurological thought processes that for whatever reason (Anxiety, depression, hang ups , blah, blah) inhibits one doing naturally. Thats why I feel in love with the disco treats, could talk all night to randoms which I could never do otherwise; be more creative and often had revelations to school and work that had never occurred to me previously. But of course unprofessional self medication of this stuff often ends going tits up in the wrong direction.

"I think that there is potential for LSD and maybe shrooms to edit that dopamine-reward circuit that causes cravings and relapse."

My word, at a professionally) regulated amount, it safely taps into the the whole concept of expanding the mind, encouraging a deeper, pragmatic and alternative neurological thought processes that for whatever reason (Anxiety, depression, hang ups , blah, blah) inhibits one doing naturally. Thats why I feel in love with the disco treats, could talk all night to randoms which I could never do otherwise; be more creative and often had revelations to school and work that had never occurred to me previously. But of course unprofessional self medication of this stuff often ends going tits up in the wrong direction.
I suspect (with little evidence) that self-treatment with LSD a lot safer than self-treatment with MDMA. Though I don’t have any comment on which might be most effective.

But street LSD is mostly pure and the literature records it as being non-toxic even at extreme (one-off) doses and never fatal at any known dose. Even the best street MDMA on the other hand is usualy only around 80% pure and has unknown contaminants plus the potential to be neurotoxic at high but still recreational doses.

Also LSD is PROVEN by PET neuroimaging to create new pathways in the brain and connect previously disconnected areas of the brain.

Both chemicals impact neuroplasticity but MDMA runs the risk of doing so diminishingly (by damaging or removing neurons) while LSD seems to do so additively by creating novel connections.

Personally, I feel heavy MDMA use in my late 20s really damaged my memory. However, when tripping (even sometimes taking LSD when pretty tolerant) I find heaps and heaps of long-term memories return to me. Important stuff that I’d forgotten years ago. And it seems to still be there when the LSD wears off.

The damage meth did to me (and does to a lot of people) is impulse control and executive functioning. That is, one’s ability to think of doing things and being able to order and priotise them and weigh their pros and cons. Basically consciously control one’s response to whims and desires.

Acid definitely restores some of that capacity - though for how long I am not sure.

I've been buying off 2 people regularly for 3 weeks. Good price point, all things considered in getting pre covid prices where if I went to my regular guy I used to see at my old house from 2017 he's charging triple the price and I just can't see much difference in quality because until I shot my tolerance on the weekend, I was getting plenty twacked in all the right ways.

They both run superbly late but they're nice enough guys. I just wish an hour meant an hour and not 6 because 3 times the cost dude was down the the minute of when he said he'd arrive.

Some guy sold me bunk shit then told me to drive back up to his place so he could cave my skull in when I called him out in it then said he'd find my address. I mean even if he did, he can't get into my apartment block. Why are so many meth dealers all the same levels of stupid, like this dude is gonna get busted for dealing again any day now I swear, he sells from his front door. One of my guys is just a middle man and the other bikes around and delivers or meets me in a parking lot. They're sketchy, but they're not stupid.

I hate Parking Lot meets. Too risky.
Im lucky in that my 'old mate', really is an old mate, so it's all in-house.
And I can say to him, let me know only once you're holding,
nothing worse than sitting around talking absolute crap
in anticipation of the goods coming soon.... soon.... soon.

In regards to pricing - that fuckin' sucks the big one,
but means I dont buy as much, and that's a good thing,
cause you all know - the bigger you buy, the bigger the bowls u smoke.

Getting busted; as much as we all like to think we circumvent getting caught,
the cops know where everyone lives and what they deal,
it comes down to whether it's worth the effort and gets them Mr Big.

Last edited: