• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Odsmt after suboxone (24hour)

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi i am tapering suboxone atm . Taking recreational doses between 0.5/1mg mostly for the past couple of months (snorting roa) . Now i had the opportunity to take odsmt . I didn't take suboxone for over 24 hours and the days before i ain't on very high dose but still decent enough for effect since bupe is quite strong of a drug . Is it just the suboxone still blocking most of odsmt effect or is odsmt just a weak drug ?, i read different things on it ranging from better then tramadol , worse then tramadol or quite decent i dunno ?

I took 60mg total of odsmt oral .

Greetings,

Last edited:
Let us know if it works... I've never tried it myself, just regular tramadol and after I became tolerant to bupe it didn't have much of the effect it used to give, which was quite nice btw.

Let us know if it works... I've never tried it myself, just regular tramadol and after I became tolerant to bupe it didn't have much of the effect it used to give, which was quite nice btw.
Well you should read my post then lmao 😅 i said most of the effects where blocked but wanted to know if its still subs blocking everything (this was after 24 hour not snorting subs , snorting has total duration of 14 hours according to wiki compared to sublinguals 24 hour . I did felt minor buzz in the beginning like i could tell i took something .

Maybe i was sounding i was about gonna take odsmt lol but i did take it . Sorry i also was on benzo at that moment . So yeah nothing special and i barely noticed shit from 60mg odsmt , but is this normal you think?