• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Odorless drug or hazardous substance that causes a feeling of heat?

Mbatten

Greenlighter
Is there a gaseous odorless drug or a hazardous substance or something else gaseous (a gas, a liquid that evaporates or something that is ignited) that causes hot flashes within a few seconds when ingested by the body, i.e. probably through passive inhalation? This means that a strong feeling of heat quickly overcomes the upper body, starting from the head, and can lead to sweating, depending on the intensity.

Is there a gaseous odorless drug or a hazardous substance or something else gaseous (a gas, a liquid that evaporates or something that is ignited) that causes hot flashes within a few seconds when ingested by the body, i.e. probably through passive inhalation? This means that a strong feeling of heat quickly overcomes the upper body, starting from the head, and can lead to sweating, depending on the intensity.
Cant say I have off the top of my head. Maybe a Google search?

Amyl nitrates can cause a flush feeling from vasodilation, and are mostly inhaled. But it's unlikely you could be inhaling enough without knowing as it would have to be evaporating under your nose.