• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Odd tolerance.....

chrisrine122

Greenlighter
I just can't seem to understand my tolerance. Saturday I bought 25 1mgs Xanax (and I hadb;t taken any for at least a week) , I took 8, then the next day I took 12 got not much of anything added the 5 left and it didn't do much.
I just bought 29 more and took 10 and as usual felt relaxed but not like I should. so now I have 19 left. I WANT badly to strech them until Wenesday but I don't want to waste them.

What I don't get is other times I can take 6-7-8 and it just fucks me up REALLY bad. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why sometime I get really messed up and other times I don't. Its not tolerance because I've had a tolerance and 8 can fuck me up and I have had not much of a tolerance ( 1 1/2 2 weeks before I tookd anymore)

Does anyone undersand this odd phenomon?

Oh I know they are real Xanax, I got them from a trusted friend and I have has that type of Xanax given to me as a prescription.

Sounds to somebody like either a very heavy benzo tolerance, or fake pills. he has met at least one person who owned a xanax shaped pill press he would use on either chalk or RC benzos, but he has never known a benzo intolerant individual to take 17mg of alprazolam and reported it 'didn't do much'. Is it possible you are not remembering much of the actual experience?

I have the same issue though not nearly to the ammout you are taking. But sometimes I can take like 2-3 bars and not feel much of anything and other times I will take half on one bar and be fucked up and just pass out. For me I think it depends on how full my stomach is, how much caffeine or any uppers I've taken that day, and generally speaking how bad I want it to work. If i take one and start doing something else it usually hits me pretty hard because I wasn't thinking about it. But if I sit there and wait and stay thinking about it, it tends to either not hit me at all or a very slight short relaxation. For me I think it boils down to mentally screwing myself out of enjoying it. could be different for you

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with how stressed out and anxious I was to start with. I know for a fact now that they weren't fake because I got dropped at my methadone clinic and dropped for benzos.
I still can't figure it out. I'm trying to think about other factors like empty/full stomach and such.
I do have a high benzo tolerance, higher than most anyway but thats what I can't figure out why sometimes it hits me like a ton of bricks and others hardly at all.

I once took a bar. Then i took another bar, because i forgot about taking the first bar. Then i took another bar, because i didn't remember the second bar. Then i woke up on a tuesday afternoon, late for work with 14 missed calls.

Such is life on xanax.

Tolerance to alprazolam develops rapidly and has no ceiling. I have seen people anywhere from 1 to 40mg of it... you're gonna fuck around and get a physical habit... which features seizures

You either got counterfeit Alprazolam or your tolerance is just jacked up.

Just because you get your pills from a trusted friend, that doesn't mean the HE didn't get counterfeit Alprazolam.

Now a days the drug scene has been flooded with counterfeit Pharmacutical drugs.

Just recently a friend of mine bought some brand name Xanax bars 2mg, and they didn't have any Alprazolam in them at all.
He sent it in for testing, came up positive for DPH (a OTC sleep aid) and Etizolam.

Sounds to somebody like either a very heavy benzo tolerance, or fake pills. he has met at least one person who owned a xanax shaped pill press he would use on either chalk or RC benzos, but he has never known a benzo intolerant individual to take 17mg of alprazolam and reported it 'didn't do much'. Is it possible you are not remembering much of the actual experience?

Yeah even with a big tolly, 17mgs. Of alprazolam would have sumody srt8 fucked!!