• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol anybody remember that guy narutokun that used to post here years ago? He got hit with the Banhammer so hard that all of his posts have been erased from all the archives, lol. The crazy part is that I don't think that he was a troll either. He was just that big of a douche.

yo I'll drive my fucking Camry and spin donuts on your lawn.

I hate tourists too though, around this time of year it's sooooo bad.

Man, this is only the beginning of tourist season. Shit gets SO much worse once all of the schools let out and shit, and people start coming up to stay here for the summer. Fuck those people.

Spent another day in recovery, hope to be back in ship shape by tomorrow, Inshallah.

Song of the day: Neva Faded

even though we're pretty much ALWAYS faded hahaha

You ok man? Txt me fool.

Thanks movie, I would but It's probably 2-3am where you are, and you're not nocturnal like I am (or are you?)

I'm alright, my friends with the drama/health crisis/suicide shit takes a toll on you. I still managed to get out and have some fun with my other friends, because I reallly reallly realllllllly deserved a break from all this BS.

I keep thinking what a crazy week, wondering what tomorrow will bring.

Anyways I just got home, drove all over the bay area (not for fun either, and got no gas $ in return for like 80 miles) and as much as I would like to keep this going, I gotta catch some ZzZzzzZZz's tonight, will report back for duty mañana.

Last edited:
Still, all things considered, I hope that you're doing OK. I know that we don't know each other, but I still genuinely care about the well-being of others. Hopefully all is well.

Yeah these past few days, no, week, has all been a blur of crazy events. When I wake up and think, "yay today I finally get to recover" there's some new crisis situation that requires me for some reason.

Good lord it sounds like you've had it rough the past week. I really hope that things calm down and clear up so that you can get the chance to recover.

hell yeah, just picked up 3 bags of dope. Now time to enjoy a nod after I test the potency. I know I'm gonna have to do more than I'm used to since its not ECP and I'm alot more tolerant since that last time I had heroin. Its the first time I've picked up dope in Texas so it should be interesting.

yumm 2 bags of H done. Hope I start nodding especially since I'm on 20mg of methadone and 1.5mg of clonazepam.

I'm so glad my dealer randomly called me up saying he picked up a bunch. The last time I took H (ECP) was in June, so almost a year.

edit: here comes the nod

Woke up, showered, fixed up some breakfast duh, and ready for the day. Time on the clock: 5:23PM.

My sleep schedule = almost completely nocturnal now.

Woke up, showered, fixed up some breakfast duh, and ready for the day. Time on the clock: 5:23PM.

My sleep schedule = almost completely nocturnal now.

i hope it's going better so far, poopsie. everything is gonna be alright.

Word, Cloudy. I got some dope today too, mang!

...Now, I just want some motherfucking AMPS!

Nope. I could have a dump truck full of dope & amps, and it wouldn't be enough.

Edit: got a friend on the way, tonight should be fun.

Get on aim bro!

If you had a dump truck full of drugs, I would be very careful not to press the button activating the hydraulic compactor ;) I've always entertained the idea of filling a swimming pool with pills and dive in =D

Status
Not open for further replies.